Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

MUST GO! Venom VCN-2000 Cheap!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Default MUST GO! Venom VCN-2000 Cheap!!

I am selling my VCN-2000 nitrous system. I have had the system installed but never got around to using it too much, since I hardly go to the track. I am having my motor built and need the cash. I ran mine at 30% nitrous level and I really noticed a kick, expecially in the first three gears. This did give me the competitive advantage in races where it was really close, it allowed me to pull on them at the end. This kit retailed for $1000+, and I am going to let it go for $400 + w\e it is to ship it, so this is a real steal!
Originally Posted by VCN-2000
VENOM VCN-2000 programmable nitrous oxide kits offer plug and play power.
Originally Posted by VCN-2000
VENOM VCN-2000 programmable nitrous oxide kits give you a patented, closed-loop fuel-control system with three ways to get your nitrous kick. Choose the linear mode to add nitrous as throttle and rpm increase, select the drag mode to add nitrous at wide-open throttle, or pick the timed mode to add a nitrous burst for a specified amount of time. The kits deliver 10 to 150 extra horsepower, use your stock fuel injectors to ensure an optimum air/fuel ratio, and come with a driver display to inform you of critical engine data.
Kits include:
* Nitrous bottle and mounting brackets
* Control module
* Display unit
* Wiring harness
* Switch
* Nitrous solenoid
* Mounting hardware
* Installation instructions (including a vehicle-specific wiring diagram)

The VCN-2000 is probabally one of the safest nitrous kits out there for your engine, that's why I bought it. Since it is computerized it will monitor your 02s and automaticially shut off when it detects a lean condition. It will also allow you to set pre-conditions before activating such as WOT and\or RPM levels. This kit is fully automatic and need not require an activation button (although I chose to use one). The VCN-2000 also hooks into your fuel injector grounds and grounds them, thus adding more fuel, when the system is activated in order to keep the AFR within a safe rich range.
The VCN-2000 is FULLY programmable on a laptop computer, meaning you can set the system's paramaters to whatever you want.
I am looking to fetch atleast around the $500 range. PM me with offers if intrested:
Pics:
One part of the interface:
[IMG][/IMG]

Digital Nitrous Monitor (this is a pic found online):
[IMG][/IMG]

Various Sections of the Harness (I labeled them for install purposes):
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

The bottle isin't the prettiest thing in the world. Some mild chipping of the paint. Can easily be painted and will look like new:
[IMG][/IMG]
Line. This is an old pic before I even installed the kit. I got a new 25 foot line however because this one was broken. The new line is the same length and has blue A\N fittings. It is a lot cleaner as well .
[IMG][/IMG]

I will answer any questions you have about installation. It really isin't that hard, although it looks intimadating. Thank you for your intrest.

NOTE::: This kit's harness was designed for a v-6 car. It will work with a 4-cylinder car though. You will just have two extra injector ground wires going to nothing since you only have 4-cylinders.