Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Help.. any1 with a B16 & GT28R setup.. please read

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 08:58 AM
Default RE: Help.. any1 with a B16 & GT28R setup.. please read

Hi, Jitu,

What can i do about the chipped ECU.. I knew the ecu was chipped only till 9000 rpm, thats all I knew about, but about the ignition maps and all that timing issues coming in the picture, i wasnt aware of...

Is there any way we can remove the Mugen chip? OR should I buy a HONDATA...I am acutally waiting for this new stand alone which karan is trying.. if that works then we are shifting to that..

Hmm I dont knowabout you doing your turbo on your own.. I mean thats good for you.. ALL THE BEST!!

Thanks for your advice.. but do let me know if i can do anything to this current ECU.. or should I buy the hondata S300 and buy this www.j-k-tuning.com http://www.j-k-tuning.com/hondata-s3...e6dd8e40a6f178

I am just wondering.. whether this P28 Ecu from J-k tuningif plugged in without the HONDATA will work as a normal ECU.. or is just the casing??

I mean give me some idea.....wat is to be done here...

Anyways keep posting your ideas and suggestions..

thanx..

Old 03-19-2007, 10:21 AM

What standalone is he trying? is it haltech?

Dont buy P28 you ecu isJDM P30 which is better code than p28, we can disable the chipped map & return to stock map by doing some modification inside the ecu, also you can use your current ecu to use with hondata for which lots of modification is required inside the ecu for that i will require your ecu for 1-2 days to carry out the modification. you will not require any kind of coversion harness.

Old 03-19-2007, 01:42 PM

Dude wat modifications u talking about, I dont wanna screw my ECU... What if you blow some chip and screw my ECU.. then toh i m a gone for good... You show me how you have done ur HONDATA for you ecu then i will see... coz i dont want to spoil nething at this stage now..

And how you plan to chip the Ecu back to STOCK... i would like to know that 1st.. coz i dont wanna land up burning some IC's or stuff like that..

Old 03-19-2007, 11:59 PM

ORIGINAL: rdas45

Dude wat modifications u talking about, I dont wanna screw my ECU... What if you blow some chip and screw my ECU.. then toh i m a gone for good... You show me how you have done ur HONDATA for you ecu then i will see... coz i dont want to spoil nething at this stage now..

And how you plan to chip the Ecu back to STOCK... i would like to know that 1st.. coz i dont wanna land up burning some IC's or stuff like that..
I didnt liked your attitute kid....first you say that i will screw up your ECU & then you ask me to show how i have done my setup ???...huh... get a life... i was just trying to help you out and i didnt expected this kind of reply from you.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:09 AM

Hey Jitu,

read carefully, I no where Mentioned that you will screw my ECU, I just said that I dont want to do someting that wil screw my ecu... I never mentioned your name.. So dont get offended for something that hasnt happened..

I just said "What if you blow some chip and screw my ECU", and when i said this,I never meant that you will do itintentionally. Screw my ECU, by this is meant i dont wanna make matters worse... I know that you arent going to sit and fix the chip.. its gonna be done by some1 else.. and what if that some1 else spoils it..

and I just asked how are you doing your setup... your Hondata in the ECU.. if you dont wanna share it .. then its fine.. coz I have no clue about this Ecu chipping and stuff..

i know your trying to help.. but then I find no reason for you to get so offended and annoyed... just chill out...

Old 03-20-2007, 03:52 AM

My Bad,I made a mistake by telling/giving you a solution...sorry....

Old 03-20-2007, 04:59 AM

Jitu,
Why arent you trying HALTECH system? I was just reading about it.. sounds good.. and dude chill out man dont get bugged..

Old 03-21-2007, 10:16 PM

Haltech is expensive and unnecessary.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:54 PM

Then which management system should I use???

I have a JDM B16 P30 ecu.... post me a website as to where I can get a Hondata S300 fitted into my P30 ECu

Old 03-22-2007, 12:48 AM

www.google.com

Quick Reply: Help.. any1 with a B16 & GT28R setup.. please read