Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

greddy P-manage, fuel manage?!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Default greddy P-manage, fuel manage?!?!?!?!?

In the greddy kit for 92-95 civic d series, it has this greddy P-manage, some kind of fuel managment? Does that "hide the boost"? Does it plug right into my ecu? Do I still need a chip in my ecu? Does it make me run richer for boost? What exactly is that blue box? lol!

Old 08-09-2005, 12:32 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: greddy P-manage, fuel manage?!?!?!?!?

I believe as your boost goes up, the blue box controls the amount of fuel going in to the motor so you don't run lean.

Old 08-09-2005, 01:36 AM

does it just plug into your ecu, and that's it?

Old 08-09-2005, 11:20 AM
HCF Member

you have to splice it in-line with the wires running from your ecu and no you dont need a "chip"

Old 08-09-2005, 10:30 PM

that sounds easy enough. So no soldering is involved?

Old 08-10-2005, 01:33 AM
HCF Member

I am a perfectionest so I do solder all wires into place but sure if you wanted a big wad of electrical tape jammed up around your ecu dont solder them

Old 08-13-2005, 01:47 PM

ORIGINAL: smokingemcee

In the greddy kit for 92-95 civic d series, it has this greddy P-manage, some kind of fuel managment? Does that "hide the boost"? Does it plug right into my ecu? Do I still need a chip in my ecu? Does it make me run richer for boost? What exactly is that blue box? lol!
You can't honestly be this ignorant. Have you EVER used a search engine like Google, Yahoo, etc?? Get a focking clue man. And it's NOT a "P-Manage", it's the "E-Manage" you ignorant fock.[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 08-13-2005, 02:48 PM
HCF Member

You can't honestly be this ignorant. Have you EVER used a search engine like Google, Yahoo, etc?? Get a focking clue man. And it's NOT a "P-Manage", it's the "E-Manage" you ignorant fock.
Chill out dude, no need for uncalled madness

Old 08-14-2005, 07:38 PM

i think thats guys just gay and has a stick up his butt. I search all over the internet for answers for all my questions. I go to more then one forum. I like to get as many opinions as possible.

Old 08-14-2005, 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: smokingemcee

i think thats guys just gay and has a stick up his butt. I search all over the internet for answers for all my questions. I go to more then one forum. I like to get as many opinions as possible.
Really? Then it's really pathetic that you still don't understand the concept of a piggy-back ECU if you done some much searching "all over the internet". Let me help you out with a blurb from a website about the E-Manage that I read:

The Greddy e-Manage is an inexpensive programmable fuel management system that allows you to properly tune your factory fuel system, without having to change the entire factory ECU system to an expensive "stand-alone" unit. The E-Manage system is a universal "piggy-back" type unit, which taps into most factory ECU wiring and it still utilizes the existing sensors. Basic functions will allow the user to slightly alter factory injector duty-cycle(± 20% at 5 preset RPM points), by intercepting and altering airflow or MAP sensor signals. For VTEC cars you can adjust the VTEC shift point. The E-Manage requires a PC to tune unless you have the GReddy Profec E-01 system, which plugs directly into the E-Manage unit, allowing you to tune without a PC. The GReddy e-Manage and Greddy E-01 are highly reccomended as a pair to get the most out of these parts. If you purchase the GReddy e-Manage system alone you must buy the PC Link kit to allow you to tune it with your PC.
Wow, if you can't understand that you need to go back to 3rd grade and work on your letter skills. People have used the E-Manage on not only imports, but domestic compatcs with great success. It would behoove you to do some research.

Quick Reply: greddy P-manage, fuel manage?!?!?!?!?