Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Good bye higher compression

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 11:20 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Good bye higher compression

a big backfire would destroy his cat. and the blownup intake mani would destroy his wallet.

but he hates hondas anyway, so spray away. lol

Old 12-13-2006, 02:15 PM

ORIGINAL: eyeh8hondas

I am posting on a Honda Forum because I want to.

I did not come in here and start bashing Hondas.

I just like to see what the Honda Boys are doing.

I do not have to have nitrous, I want nitrous. I've done everything else except a bottom end build, so next step is turbo and nitous.
It has nothing at all to do with bashing hondas, Ford engines are completely different than Honda engines, they support different power and have different weaknesses etc. You'd be better off asking this on a Ford forum, they will be more helpful that's all. For all I know, nitrous and a turbo will work well on a Ford, it's just not common on Honda's because things like to go boom.

That and it just seems that anybody who owns a Fords ends up spraying, I don't know why.

Old 12-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Cat Fuсker

I recall a video of a mustang with a blown off intake manifold floating around somewhre...

Old 12-13-2006, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Remmy

I am posting on a Honda Forum because I want to.

I did not come in here and start bashing Hondas.

I just like to see what the Honda Boys are doing.

I do not have to have nitrous, I want nitrous. I've done everything else except a bottom end build, so next step is turbo and nitous.

I have seen your other post and fully understand where you are coming from. But whats with the screen name?
yeah the "i did not come in here and start bashing hondas" is kinda negated by your "i hate hondas" screen name.

play nice - remmy

Old 12-13-2006, 10:11 PM

t34me
"yeah the "i did not come in here and start bashing hondas" is kinda negated by your "i hate hondas" screen name. "

You know what, ADMIN and MODS have allready ask me about this, and I answerred to them. The have accepted my answer, so why do you feel as if you have to bring it up? Hell, I've had a couple members message me about it, I explained it to them too, and you feel the need to bring it because?

Old 12-13-2006, 10:24 PM

t34me
"yeah the "i did not come in here and start bashing hondas" is kinda negated by your "i hate hondas" screen name. "

You know what, ADMIN and MODS have allready ask me about this, and I answerred to them. The have accepted my answer, so why do you feel as if you have to bring it up? Hell, I've had a couple members message me about it, I explained it to them too, and you feel the need to bring it because?
Because you came onto a honda forum with the screenname I Hate Hondas. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that all of the members of the forum are going to wonder why. You could always change your name and not run into such issues too, but hey, what do I know.

Anywho, apparantly the tech in this thread was lost long ago.

Turbo the thing, if you want more power, up the boost. Safer, easier to tune, and you have the power all of the time. Any good EBC will have a "scramble" mode which will work just like nos, more power when you want it, but not at the cost of filling up bottles and all of the lines and worries of your rods taking the express route out of your block.