Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Anybody wanna help me with my JRSC??

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 04:38 PM
HCF Member
Default Anybody wanna help me with my JRSC??

Well, it's 99% on with minimal casualties. I lost one of the nuts that attach the SC to the head, the "kit" didn't come with a couple of brackets so zip ties were used (ghetto-charged), and I have no idea what or where a couple of parts go.

Check me out.

Yeah, this is obviously the PCV valve, but where the hell does it go? The directions only specified one end of the connection. Can I just "T" it into the breather hose for the intake?

Ok, now in yellow we have some sort of sensor that I have no plug for, unless it connects to the Boost Timing Controller, but why would it be on the manifold? In green is what I assume to be a vacuum line from the charcoal canister to the vacuum line of the auxilliary FPR. Both fittings were left over so I just connected them. Can that be right? Also, can I tap into there for my boost gauge?

Any ideas?

P.S.- If you say anything about cleaning I will castrate you.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:42 PM
Default RE: Anybody wanna help me with my JRSC??

a buddy of mine has a cybernation turbo, but he just lets his pcv valve hang. the snesor though? i really cant tell.

Old 07-28-2005, 08:06 PM

Dont Blow the Welds on the Intake Manifold

Old 07-28-2005, 11:20 PM

Dude, you should really weld that up double, like your clutch

Old 07-29-2005, 05:34 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Street Sniper
Yeah, this is obviously the PCV valve, but where the hell does it go? The directions only specified one end of the connection. Can I just "T" it into the breather hose for the intake?
It should vent into the atmosphere... its not a BOV so it doesnt need to be redirected to the intake stream again.

Ok, now in yellow we have some sort of sensor that I have no plug for, unless it connects to the Boost Timing Controller, but why would it be on the manifold?
Sensor? not sure, could be the MAP sensor (manifold pressure)

In green is what I assume to be a vacuum line from the charcoal canister to the vacuum line of the auxilliary FPR. Both fittings were left over so I just connected them. Can that be right?
Sorry, dont know... if I was there I might be able to help but looking at a tink pic and not seeing the full picture makes it harder. The two lines are obviously meant for the vaccuum system.

Also, can I tap into there for my boost gauge?
Cant tell from the picture. If they are connected to the vaccuum system for the car then yes. Just but a t-fitting and connect it that way. If they are connected to themselves and have nothing to do with the vaccuum lines running to the engine components then it wont work.

Old 07-29-2005, 05:58 PM

snipe you should post step by step pics for the supercharger install

Old 07-29-2005, 07:17 PM

i think your engine might need cleaned or ya know wiped down just a lil

Old 07-29-2005, 07:38 PM
NTX
HCF Member

i didn't look through this but it may help.
http://www.jacksonracing.com/graphic...ns/989-200.pdf

Old 07-29-2005, 09:51 PM
HCF Member

Thanks everybody (but Corey). I was thinking about doing a step by step but I was too worried about getting it in there, and I had to do it all by myself.

I figured the sensor out. It's a pressure switch. Whenever the manifold pressure gets to 1 psi it triggers a ground on the TB and get the ecu to gimme mo' gas.

The PCV valve is still a mystery though. Hooked where it is (where they told me to put it) it doesn't vent- it's a vacuum. I just connected the valve cover breather hose to it, it seems to be working but....? The other two lines- the one from the charcoal canister goes to a fitting on the bottom of the EACV that somehow I missed the first time and the other one, I am assuming, is where the other guy had his boost gauge. I just plugged it for now.

Old 07-29-2005, 11:59 PM

Dang I wish you lived closer so I could help you out with this

Quick Reply: Anybody wanna help me with my JRSC??