Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Yes!!! they found out my stalling problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 11:40 PM
HCF Member
Default Yes!!! they found out my stalling problems

I have a buddy that works at a Honda dealerand didn't charge me a dime for the diagnostic...Awesome. I was right it turned out to be the Engine wiring harness because the distributor plug wires where cut off and it was making a shi-tty connection. With the road vibrations it was causing to move and then it would stalled. Didn't do the repairs there too much money Labor + Parts a little over 1 grand yeah look for another IDIOT!!!!

Got me a great condition Si Harness uncuton Ebay for 120.00 with delivery and I also know this Vietnamese who is freaking awesome with Honda's. I lost his track for over 3 yrs. But i found him again..He relocated nearby....I left the car this night at his shop and he will charge me NO more than 200 dollars for labor. I'm glad she will be running fine again

O yeah he will install the harness without removing the engine

Old 12-15-2007, 05:18 AM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: Yes!!! they found out my stalling problems

That's great! I wonder whether you would post some clear photographs showing the bad wires that caused the stalling problem. It seems that other people have posted a related stalling problem that possibly could have the same cause.

Old 12-15-2007, 01:16 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Yes!!! they found out my stalling problems

Definitely YES...When i get a chance i will post some pix.