Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Instrument panel LED

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Default Instrument panel LED

Hi,
I am looking for the right side LED lamp that lights up the fuel gage from up top on the instrument cluster of my 96 DX. I have been to Autozone and to a few places online but I have not been able to isolate that part. There is not a dealer very close to me or I would just go there. Does anyone know where I can get one of these bulbs? Online would be fine.

Thanks,
KR

Old 08-01-2005, 08:29 AM
Default RE: Instrument panel LED

Can you put a pic on here of what it looks like. I've got a whole mess of bulbs that I pulled out of different honda dashes in the junk yard. I've had to replace bulbs quite often and it's a pain to find a bulb without going through the dealer.
ORIGINAL: kjreinha

Hi,
I am looking for the right side LED lamp that lights up the fuel gage from up top on the instrument cluster of my 96 DX. I have been to Autozone and to a few places online but I have not been able to isolate that part. There is not a dealer very close to me or I would just go there. Does anyone know where I can get one of these bulbs? Online would be fine.

Thanks,
KR
Lemme know.

Old 08-01-2005, 11:34 AM

Go to the closes dealer ..It s the only place to get it and they have it all in stock .Just changed 3 in my civic. Not cheap tho !

Old 08-01-2005, 03:01 PM

Thanks,
I found out that the plant near us has a service center that probably has the light. If not, they should be able to get it.

Do you know about how much they are? This is a single LED on the right side of the cluster, actually above the cluster, shining down onto the front of the panel over the gas gage.

Thanks
KR