The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Zeitgeist Movement: Thought provoking

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Cat Fuсker

^ that ain't right...

Old 05-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Cat Fuсker

^ this fool be derailing threads...

Old 05-05-2009, 11:51 AM
HCF Member

I don't take action, things will work themselves out (eventually)

(maybe)

(Probably not)

Old 05-05-2009, 03:04 PM
HCF Member

ahhhh, i refuse to start taljkign in this convo
i watched them both the day each came out. i reseacrched much after and inbwteeen, and woah, i still dont know what. lol. but i feel this thread could start wars. lol.

Old 05-05-2009, 03:35 PM
HCF Member

did you mean start Star Wars?..........

Old 05-06-2009, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by lowlife9
hey you can belive whatever your little heart desires i can give 2 s h i t s.
I should have known that someone with a handle as "lowlife" would careless about anything anyone says..
If you make a claim that there are inaccurate statements in the film, but yet too lazy to do the research yourself and present facts.. I guess you are as your handle states.

Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
I don't know any hard statistics, but I know old people have trouble with everything...hearts included. There is already a lot of money going towards heart research, cancer treatments, cure for aids, etc. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to see these things vanquished..but it is what it is for now.
In comparison to Homeland Security, the spending on disease prevention is less than 1/1000th of Homeland Security.. do yet thousands more people die from diseases then terrorist acts. Do you feel that much much safer than 8 years ago? or does it just take longer to get through airports?

Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
Ads influencing people to eat crap food till they are fat as hell is not an argument I care to entertain. Granted, I don't watch much tv, but I see all the same ads they do. Yet, I don't stuff big macs down my throat everyday. Maybe we could use that tax money for psychologists for the people that can't resist fattening foods because of ads? Or not...
Spend one Saturday morning and watch some cartoon with your kids, count how many commercials are about luring your kids to eat bad food, the brainwashing start young..

Originally Posted by Overurhead360
ahhhh, i refuse to start taljkign in this convo
i watched them both the day each came out. i reseacrched much after and inbwteeen, and woah, i still dont know what. lol. but i feel this thread could start wars. lol.
It's alright to say that you don't know, at least the films get you to start thinking about the things that are outlandish and try to understand things for yourself. I am glad to know that someone actually take the time to think about the films and research for the facts other than what is present from the films, other media or preached in ceremonies.

Last edited by cat0020; 05-06-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:02 AM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by ej6buddy
did you mean start Star Wars?..........
Or may be he meant the kind of wars they show on the great TV show "Teletubbies"

Old 05-06-2009, 02:57 PM
HCF Member

lol, i just meant warsbetween armys of different opinions. i beleive all the 911 stuff, i searched for weeks after number1 came out.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Banned

no i just don't care what you think and the facts are in front of your face look it up yourself .like i said look on youtube its called zeitgeist debunked it explains evrything.

Last edited by lowlife9; 05-06-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:55 PM
March 2010 ROTM

zeitgeist debunked was also full wealthy people and high ranking officials. Do you think people want to believe our govt is remotely close to being as corrupt as zeitgeist shows?

Quick Reply: Zeitgeist Movement: Thought provoking