The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Zeitgeist Movement: Thought provoking

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Cat Fuсker

One-sided propaganda bull****.

Old 05-02-2009, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by StifflersMom
One-sided propaganda bull****.
Which side is that? non-corperate America side?

Terrorist kill on average of 3-4000 people worldwide since 1960's.
The government have been spending nearly 680 billion of our tax money since 2001 in Home Land security.

Heart deseases kill over 60,000 Americans annually, far more than terrorists, how much is the government spending to fight heart deseases annually, less than 1/1000th of Homeland Security spendings.

Why doesn't the government spend some money of geting citizen healthier? because food choices we make are largely influenced by advertizing, tv, media.. that are corperate owned and they always want to make more money.

Old 05-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Banned

the religious aspects of this movie are very inaccurate some things are down rite lies.its unbelievable that people watch this and automatically assume its true without even researching the facts.

Old 05-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Question

Originally Posted by lowlife9
the religious aspects of this movie are very inaccurate some things are down rite lies.its unbelievable that people watch this and automatically assume its true without even researching the facts.
What are some of the things that you consider "innaccurate"?

What are the facts that you know of?

Please be specific and detailed about your claims.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:16 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by cat0020
Heart deseases kill over 60,000 Americans annually, far more than terrorists, how much is the government spending to fight heart deseases annually, less than 1/1000th of Homeland Security spendings.

Why doesn't the government spend some money of geting citizen healthier? because food choices we make are largely influenced by advertizing, tv, media.. that are corperate owned and they always want to make more money.
A lot of the heart disease deaths are old people...do you think we should shell out loads of cash to keep them alive for another year or so?

As for govt spending money to get us healthier...that's up to the citizen. We have the freedom to eat whatever we want, just about whenever we want and to be as fat as we want to be. Personally, I don't want my tax dollars going to help some fat *** triple bypass patient that can't get enough Mickey D's.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
A lot of the heart disease deaths are old people...do you think we should shell out loads of cash to keep them alive for another year or so?
How much is "a lot"? 20%, 40%? or over 60%? can you give an accurate range? how many heart disease deaths is tolerable before our govenment is willing to increase spending on preventing heart disease?

Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
As for govt spending money to get us healthier...that's up to the citizen. We have the freedom to eat whatever we want, just about whenever we want and to be as fat as we want to be. Personally, I don't want my tax dollars going to help some fat *** triple bypass patient that can't get enough Mickey D's.
As I said before, the bad eating habits are largely influenced by advertizement, TV and other media..
Regardless of what you want your tax money to do, majority of your tax money are going to be used for things you don't really want or need.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Banned

im not going to explain myself that would take me forever to type look up the info yourself s h i t read a history book about egypts sun god .or at least youtube it lots of historians have debunked there claims.

Last edited by lowlife9; 05-03-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Cat Fuсker

As I said before, the bad eating habits are largely influenced by advertizement, TV and other media..
Regardless of what you want your tax money to do, majority of your tax money are going to be used for things you don't really want or need.
Oh, you're one of THOSE! Blame the advertisements for people's poor choices!

Old 05-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Cat Fuсker

Which side is that? non-corperate America side?

Terrorist kill on average of 3-4000 people worldwide since 1960's.
The government have been spending nearly 680 billion of our tax money since 2001 in Home Land security.

You're either young or uneducated...may be you're just retarded and are influenced by movies of this type too much. Most people in the world work for corporations. The stockholders and the employees also benefit from corporate profits, not just the top execs. So go live in you cloud on bull**** that you call the truth, I don't want to hear about it until you take your head out of your ***.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:56 AM
Cool

Originally Posted by lowlife9
im not going to explain myself that would take me forever to type look up the info yourself s h i t read a history book about egypts sun god .or at least youtube it lots of historians have debunked there claims.
Seems to me that you're not explaining yourself is because you don't know the truth yourself and too lazy to do the research and find out the truth. Learn to spell proper, history books are written by people, history also documented the earth was flat and the center of the universe.. that was the truth at one time, wasn't it? are you still believing that?

Oh, you're one of THOSE! Blame the advertisements for people's poor choices!
I didn't blame anyone, I know there are plenty of false advertizing from corperations that lure people to do thinks that are not benefitial to cosumers. Not ust food companies, credit card companies included..

You're either young or uneducated...may be you're just retarded and are influenced by movies of this type too much. Most people in the world work for corporations. The stockholders and the employees also benefit from corporate profits, not just the top execs. So go live in you cloud on bull**** that you call the truth, I don't want to hear about it until you take your head out of your ***.
Like your signature, I'm just asking, I did not insult your personal intelligence, I did not assume your educational background, I did not insult you. Please try to keep it on the same level, otherwise you're just showing yur inability to answer what I'm asking. In your own words: take you head out of your ***.

Last edited by cat0020; 05-04-2009 at 04:18 AM.

Quick Reply: Zeitgeist Movement: Thought provoking