The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

your car SUCKS, yo!!1

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 09:26 AM
HCF Member
Old 06-18-2006, 10:17 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: your car SUCKS, yo!!1

lol, all i can say is that is i paid 1.7 million for a car it had better run damn good for 1000000 years... it should change it's oil by itself too...and be able to fix itself.... but then again i would never opay 1.7 million for a car. but on the bright side of hte story, is if the contract that was signed by Mercedes is fuly legal, then the owner is going to win hands down..

Old 06-18-2006, 10:38 AM
HCF Member

this is one main reason ive never been a big fan of MB`

Old 06-18-2006, 07:33 PM
HCF Member

this is one main reason ive never been a big fan of MB
For sure on their new stuff. I'd rock an old school deisel though! My wrestling coach had one of those and I swear the thing is immortal. I'm disappointed on the way Mercedes is handling the situation. It seems very unprofessional and doesn't respresent the prestige they try so hard have. Hope the dude gets his chunk of change back.

Old 06-18-2006, 07:53 PM
Administrator

im very skeptical of this story...that car is little shy of a street legal race car, and it can last through 24 hours at lemans or daytona, but they say that it wont go 10 blocks?

and for those of you who havent worked at a dealership, they are easily among the most uneducated people in the automotive field.

Old 06-18-2006, 08:31 PM

Mercedes benz is just another dodge now that they have purchased chrysler corp. so naturally the MB badged dodge has a few bugs.

Old 06-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Administrator

first off, mercedes benz is the most fabled name in automotive history, and thats for a reason...

second, many of the dodge and chrysler models are using mercedes parts, not the other way around...while there are common parts, the number of MB parts being sent here far outweigh "american" parts being sent to germany for parts.

second, i have a dodge truck with over 200,000 miles on it..and its a fully stock drivetrain...lets try not to sound uneducated by spewing anti-american crap here...that is why 'domestic people' rag on import drivers...

Old 06-19-2006, 03:09 PM

I thought it would be obvious that it was merely a smart remark....guess not.

Old 06-19-2006, 03:28 PM

On second thought maybe I should leave this forum if something that silly upsets anyone. And...I don't share that view of american vehicles. GM,ford and chrysler have always built crap and still do. If that were not a fact higher priced vehicles from other countries wouldn't be outselling them all in the world market place. Furthermore just because a vehicle achieves 2 or 3 hundred thousand miles doesn't mean anything. What is the percentage of U.S. vehicles that run that long and what is the percentage for foreign makes? They always have and the U.S. makes until recently could barely make 50,000 miles. What my remarks meant was I'm still upset that the finest car maker in the world degraded itself by buying a piece of crap like chrysler corp. Those are my personal opinions based on first hand experience. If that's upsetting and unacceptable then cut me off the forum. Uninformed? I think not.

Old 06-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Administrator

the way that you present what appears to be little more than your opinion, it does seem to be uninformed...for one Chrysler corporation and daimler merged...thats why it is "damiler chrysler corporation". if daimler had simply purchased chrysler, chrysler would be a subsidiary under daimler.

"Those are my personal opinions based on first hand experience."

by that comment, one would be lead to believe that you have owned several differet types of car from each of the three major american automobile makers. so by all means, please share with us your in-depth personal experience in which you have experienced many american cars not making it to 50,000 miles. Because if youre basing this off of what you have read somewhere...or "someone who you know had a 1988 dodge shadow and it was junk, so they all must be" does not make your opinion stated here informed...

so please, prove so many domestic drivers, who claim that many import drivers know nothing about the automotive market as a whole, wrong in their negative opinion of import drivers. hopefully it wont be similar to your belief that greddy is a better company than HKS...

Quick Reply: your car SUCKS, yo!!1