The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

You guys been pulled over by CHP lately?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Default RE: You guys been pulled over by CHP lately?

i got pulled over when i had my 300zx and he asked me if i had any drugs, weapons or dead bodies. so i laughed and said "none that i know of..." that pissed em off so bad, he yanked me and the 2 girls i was with outta the car and searched me and my car for like 30 min, like i would tell him if i had any dead bodies, lol

Old 09-10-2005, 10:20 AM
HCF Member

fast and the furious for the win....

Old 09-10-2005, 01:21 PM

Cops around here in NEPA won't do anything for small stuff unless you are being cocky towards them, I have 3 speeding tickets 2 outta state, I've been pulled over for speeding more times than I can recall but being nice, polite and respectful got me outta quite a few of them and some warnings on others. I have yet to be pulled for exhaust, doubt I will either the cops have more things to worry about, like the highest heroin addiction rating in the US. Most of the cops up here are good people but theres always that one rookie trying to prove himself.

Old 09-10-2005, 01:25 PM

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 09-10-2005, 02:47 PM
HCF Member

Some cops can be cool. When I got my 91 in a 70 ticket the trooper just told me straight out that if had been going 5 mph less he wouldve let me go. He just gave me my ticket, said he was sorry, and complemented me on my car. He was cool. But I once had a cop who pulled me over for 59 in a 55. He started acting really condesending towards me and started asking me what all illegal stuff Ive done to my car. Mind you this is when I was still stock. His exact words: "BS. I know you damn kids with your jap cars always f--k with your cars. Pop your hood." So I sat there for 10 minutes as this moron looks in my engine bay, under my car, and the inside. When he saw my shifter he was like "HA! I knew it! I knew you had to have done something to this rice bucket." I said right back to him:"Thats factory placement." He shut up real quick. He gave me a warning since It was only my second time getting pulled over. He walked back to his car and I swear I heard him say "Damn kid. Get a mustang or something. Get a V8." All I did was laugh. Cant please everybody.

Old 09-11-2005, 01:50 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Street Sniper
Ahh, fond memories of opening it up on I-5 to Oceanside.
Yup, the drive through Camp Pendleton is always pleasant. That and the 73 are my "happy places". Got to do both 2x tonight driving from Vista to LAX (ugh!). I drive up to Orange County 3x/week and the CHP has something against "riced" imports because I see one pulled over on every trip. Oh, and they've got that sneaky white Camaro now too...

Old 09-12-2005, 06:55 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

aaahhh.. the battle between skateboarders and cops. I know this situation all too well. Heres two instances..

First situation, bad cop. Me and my friends were doing nothing wrong, just sitting on a curb waiting for a friend to pick us up to go skate the park. Cop rolls up, sees the skateboards, assumes we're smoking dope. Says he can smell it on us. Heh, i'll be the first to admit i burn down from time to time, but on this particular day, i hadnt, none of us had...for christ's sakes in was like 9:30 a.m. Anywho, he was a total dick to everyone, searched us on the side of main street making us all look like dirtbags.

Second situation, good cop. I decided to go all out, take a 12 set of stairs, which i landed JUST AS a cop pulled up to the side of the street. Well, for those of you that have ollied stairs before, you know about that little momentum aspect. Well, long story short i couldnt stop, and slammed hip first into the side of his patrol car, and landed face down on his hood. The cop got out of the car, battling to keep a straight face, then basically just pointed and laughed at me. I'm sure i must have looked terrified at 15 years old. But anyway he was REALLY cool about it and said that my pride was probably damaged enough for the day and told me to be careful.

Conclusion, its 50/50 when dealing with cops. You never know which one you're going to get

Old 09-12-2005, 12:27 PM
HCF Member

You did a face plant into po-pos car! [sm=laughat.gif]

Old 09-13-2006, 12:55 PM

I live in NY and got pulled over for my exhaust recently. The cops won't accept a silencer as a fix for it, even though the difference it makes to my exhaust is like night/day. It seems they've made the law that you can't have anything BUT stock exhaust on your car. I think that's just outrageous! I'm not doing anything immoral, I would never do anything to hurt anybody, I don't street-race and I don't even speed. Even so, I find myself getting harassed about my exhaust and treated like a crook and being fined for having something I love that harms NOBODY. It passes emissions, and it sounds good.. I can't help but to go on and on about how there's nothing wrong with what I've done to my car. Whoever made these laws ought to be ashamed of themselves. And anybody who upholds them ought to. An important part of being a moral police officer is understanding when the laws they are upholding go too far. The only immoral people are those supporting these law and harming us (decent people) with them. Thank You.

Old 09-13-2006, 01:21 PM
HCF Member

I got pulled over in my own driveway about a month ago and it cracked me up... I pulled up to my driveway and got out of my car to open the garage and pull my car though... waiting for the door to open, I unbuttoned my shirt and un tucked it and when I turned to get back into the car to park it, a cop was in my driveway!

He could tell I was totally confused and when he got out of his car the officer shook his head and said "Look, I am so sorry about this but you dont have the plates on the front of your car so I just wanted to let you know..." I was in my wife's audi and i hadn't taken off the plastic face shield the car comes with... He complimented the car cuz it is brand new but asked how much my parents payed for it... that made me kinda mad so I wiped my smile off and said pretty strongly "This is MY house and the car is a gift from ME to MY wife. As soon as you leave I will put the license plate on the car, but you've insulted me so please leave if I havent committed a crime." So he left and I put the plate on.

Quick Reply: You guys been pulled over by CHP lately?