The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

xbox is junk...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Administrator
Default RE: xbox is junk...

i cant find a new system..the money isnt an issue, at ALL...

Old 07-18-2006, 04:24 PM
HCF Member

Is it a new or used xbox that you bought, I play halo for a few hours everyday and I have never had a problem with it. But having to buy that controler to play DVD's is stupid but they just did that so they could make more money off their system.

Old 07-18-2006, 04:38 PM
HCF Member

yea i haven't had any problems, with mine and i have had mine for over a year and i spend at least 3 hours a day playing it with no problem. the idea behind the whole extra remote is pretty stupid. but over all i would have to say that my used Xbox that i have is the best system that i have ever owned
________
Glass Weed Pipe

Last edited by BrianT; 04-28-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Old 07-18-2006, 04:40 PM
HCF Member

Oh yea and if you plan on buying xbox live then dont mod you xbox because that would get you banned.

Old 07-18-2006, 04:48 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man
But having to buy that controler to play DVD's is stupid but they just did that so they could make more money off their system.
I don't need to have that stupid controller to play my movies

Old 07-18-2006, 04:51 PM
HCF Member

Oh yea and if you plan on buying xbox live then dont mod you xbox because that would get you banned.
there's an alternative way to play online with a modded xbox and its free and still you can play xbox live with a modded xbox with a switch off button to turn of the mod

Old 07-18-2006, 04:56 PM
HCF Member

But having to buy that controler to play DVD's is stupid but they just did that so they could make more money off their system.
You could say the same thing about the PS2 requiring a mem card instead of having a Hard drive.... except the memory card is actually necessary.

Like I've said before, all systems have their pros and cons.

Old 07-18-2006, 05:22 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Little Black Hatch

You could say the same thing about the PS2 requiring a mem card instead of having a Hard drive.... except the memory card is actually necessary.

Like I've said before, all systems have their pros and cons.
there is a mod to add a hdd to your ps2 and save your game files and whole games to the hdd also

Old 07-18-2006, 05:46 PM
HCF Member

Yeah, I know, but I never take into account modding in any of my points/arguments. Too many hard feelings agaisnt it.

Old 07-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Administrator

so what is the downfall of using a memory card? if and when one of my 6-7 year old PS2s goes bad, it will only cost me 100 bucks to get a new one, and i will still have all of my save game files...my PS2 does everything that it is supposed to, without extra hardware...not to mention, when i get PS3, ill be able to play all of my old games if i should chose to do so..

Quick Reply: xbox is junk...