The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

WTF,,, i hate selling vehicles!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 09:13 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: WTF,,, i hate selling vehicles!

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass
wind caught the door and smashed her in the face!!!!!!!!
^I cant stop laughing.......sorry about not selling it though...and her face....but thats just funny.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Recognized HCF Member

o i laughed about it to after they left.LOL

but guy yesterday musta bailed cause he never showed up.....
BUT i got some mexican suposedly on his way now to check out the truck SO hopefully he comes and brings all his buddies and they all want it.LOL and also have CASH MONEY!
lowest ill go is 2,900 and THATS because its on EMPTY right now. LMFAO so thats about 65bucks to fill her up.LMFAO

Old 07-15-2007, 11:22 AM
HCF Member

Rofl, what kinda truck is it?

Old 07-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Recognized HCF Member

preaty nice truck BUT paint is a few years old and my last overspray layer is kinda flaking off like glitter from being out in the sun for so long. last layer was for a DULL look... which if i might say LOOKED GREAT when the paint newish... but after over a year of parked out in the sun it started geting worse
heres a after i painted it

MAN I LOVED THAT TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT due to BUSH..... jacken up gas prices sky high i just cannt drive the truck daily without going broke!!!!!!! it was about 75bucks in gas EVERY WEEK.... and thats just driving TO and FROM WORK.. VERY little cruising.....
one MAIN reason i got my civic was i bought this old 86crx that was preaty bad from previous kid trying WEIGHT REDUCTION... on it!!!!!!! BUT luckely he kept all the interior so i just had to figure out how it all went back in!
and it got just about as good of gas milage as my new civic around 28-30mpg BUT it had power nothing and NO AC and well just wasnt that safe so i convinced my mom to buy me a NEWER honda civic thats alot safer with thier newer standards and air bags and abs i have on mine. and ive been LOVING IT SINCE!!!!!!
WAY EASIER on gas which WAS so hard on my wallet!!!!!!!! now i just cannt haul big stuff

BUT GOOD NEWS
that mexican that just came said he realy likes it and after looking and listening to it he asked to how low would ya go.. and i said 2900 cause gas tank is about empty... then he came back with WOULD YA TAKE 2,800... of course i paused and like well...................... ummmmmmm........ ya i guess i could take 2,800 so he talked to his guy on the phone and said he would take it... slaped down 200bucks deposit and said he would come back tomorow with the rest of the cash around 4-6pm so im like OK

SO good things.......... hopefully tomorow all will go good ill have cash in hand and truck will be gone..... ill miss the truck and all BUT my civic will realy apriciate the rims. hahahahhahaha.. now i just have to buy that fender roller tool and get ready to rock some brand new rims... YEAH!!!!!!!!

BABY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES..................

HERE I COME!!!!!!!

Old 07-15-2007, 01:15 PM

I'm really jealous over the rims, love them. The truck is nice too, if you were closer I prolly would have bought it for $2900. It would be a great project. Good luck with the rest of the sell

Old 07-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well the truck was all i wa realy selling.... LOL

i got a church bus as well BUT im in no rush to sell it anymore. LMFAO

i had BIG DREAMS for that truck BUT after shaving door handles, steel rollpan and such other small mods.. i just NEVER had enough cash for anythingbut GAS for the GAS HOG.LOL i wanted to bag the truck, drag the frame rails...... tucken 20s BUT with GAS cost i would just NEVER have enough cash to pay for those expensive items!

thank goodness a civic is MUCH CHEAPER TO MODIFY!!!!!!!!!

after these rims the civic will preaty much be DONE.........
i only got a few things id upgrade or change. high power alternator, 3 new yellow top batteries and upgrade my 12inch sub to a more capable/louder sub and everything else is so minor!!!!! new carpet, more suede interior.... and ill be golden...... after that only upgrade will be another civic.... 96-00 hatchback manual. but that will be my joy rider..... lol but not my daily driver...

Old 07-15-2007, 02:00 PM
HCF Member

oh god....thats such a good deal for 3k...im glad you a buyer found you....or you found a buyer...what eve

and those rims......are VERRY NIACE

Old 07-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Recognized HCF Member

thanks... ya alot beter than rollen steelies. LMFAO
next purchase fender roller........ purchase after that... RIMS AND TIRES BABY

Old 07-15-2007, 04:58 PM
HCF Member

after looking at the pics of the truck, i know those mexicans will take it off your hands, all they look for are crappy looking trucks that are all "mexicanized" and old work vans.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ya hes on his way right now to pay the full balance and drive it off

Quick Reply: WTF,,, i hate selling vehicles!