The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

WTF,,, i hate selling vehicles!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default WTF,,, i hate selling vehicles!

why is the FIRST thing everyone asks is "WHATS THE LOWEST YOULL GO"
im just about ready to start hanging up on these people. LMFAO

im selling my truck for 2K bucks UNDER BLUE BOOK PRIVATE PARTY VALUE...... and people still dont wana pay just 3K bucks for a 5K dollar truck.....

BUT at least i got one guy coming tomorow to check out my truck BUT all depends on his bank... i just know i only want cash to avoid geting scammed by a FAKE cashiers check!
i just dont wanna come off as a @ss....

i just hate selling vehicles!
plus 80% of the people calling my are mexicans... which dont get me wrong... im fine with mexicans AS LONG AS YOU CAN SPEAK DECENT ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMERICA here
i hate having to run up my cellphone mins also talking long distance and have to SLOWLY talk and try to understand eachother!!!!!!!!

BUT I GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED that the guy tomorow can get a loan and brings cash!!!!!!!!

I HATE SELLING CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! people hear... NA THE PRICE LISTED IS THE PRICE... and say OK thanks and hang up....
come on.... i tried listing the truck awhile back for 4,500bucks and only got a few calls and now that i list it at the lowest price everyone calls and says WHATS THE LOWEST PRICE....

I MEAN COME ON!!!!!!!! does this **** anyone else off or am i just freaken out!!!!!!!!

it would TOTALY be different if they came checked out the truck and PERSONALY asked if id take less..... but with only seeing one picture of the truck and a short listing... AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE

Old 07-13-2007, 01:56 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: WTF,,, i hate selling vehicles!

people should try to negotiate, but don't low ball someone when they are giving you a good deal.

Old 07-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Recognized HCF Member

I KNOW!!!!!!! at least this one guy is trying to make it alittle cheaper and such... but im only droping to 2,900bucks lowest....
at least i emailed him all my pictures and talked to him several times over the phone!
only downfall with if the guy buys it is im still gonna be geting calls like mad.LMFAO ill have to change my phone settings or just leave the phone off.LOL

BUT I GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED......
half the cash is going to my mom cause she paid off my new computer bill so i could avoid KILLER intrest rates! and the rest will go to my RIMS AND TIRES>>>>>>> O YA!!!!!!!! i realy got my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Old 07-13-2007, 02:13 PM
HCF Member

They might be on a budget and want to see if you will go lower. I agree though, they should go see the vehicle and get a feel for it, then maybe then try and negotiate the price down.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Cat Fuсker

lol......when I'm buying something I'm as big of a pain in the *** as a rogue collection agency. People will always try to negotiate...and when I'm selling something I mark it up with a reserve, so that there's plenty of room for negotiations and I still get what I want.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya i had one guy previously that was shoping for a truck for his son BUT it was a windy day and WOULDNT YOU GUESS OF ALL THE LUCK... his sister was geting outta the back seat of the coupe and the wind caught the door and smashed her in the face!!!!!!!! bloody nose and all.... i was like O GREAT.... WHAT A SIGN!!!!!!! LOL he said he would call me back to discuss the truck after they went to the doctor BUT musta busted her nose and he used to much money to get it fixed.LMFAO

i was just like O GREAT... o this sale isnt gonna be good.LOL BUT O WELL.... i ended up preaty much RENTING it to my brothers friend and got 1K bucks outta it so thats why im selling for only 3Gs instead of 4Gs like originaly.

i thought about listing it for the full 4K bucks BUT im hoping for a QUICK SALE!!!!!! cause all i want is 3K bucks..... 1,500bucks to my mom and 1,500bucks for my rims... thats all i want right now

Old 07-13-2007, 05:15 PM
HCF Member

I owned a truck before the civic and it got totaled...hehe i didn't have to sell it and got kbb value...actually more considering the a/c didn't work on it anymore.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ya know i have thought about fruad........... even told a guy at work to feel free and come steal my truck and do what ever with it as long as its not drivable afterwards.LOL BUT he hasnt and im to skurd to catch a fire in my truck and watch it burn LMFAO
plus not to mention me paying more money for insurance.LOL
but the fruad has gone thru my mind but i just couldnt do anything like that..... i may be selling the truck BUT i still love that truck i wish thier was another way i could pay off my computer and get rims BUT this is the best way...

id still drive my truck daily IF gas prices went WAY DOWN or my truck got ALOT beter milage.LOL but 16mpg can KILL your bank account REALY QUICKLY if daily driving it.LOL

Old 07-15-2007, 07:57 AM
HCF Member

i know what you mean addicition, its not quite the same as your situation, but im trying to sell a digi camera, there first response was, how low will you go. and there offering me almost half of what im asking. im not a pawn shop.

Old 07-15-2007, 08:37 AM
HCF Member

Whenever you list something, you want to ask about $500-$1000 more than you are looking for because people are alwas going to want the price lowered. The reason people ask what is the lowest you will go is they want to know if you are going to sell in thier price range. If the truck is worth $5000, then ask $5000. That way when some1 low ***** you, you will get what you are looking for. If you ask for $3000, someone might low ball and say $1500. If you ask $5000 i don't think you be offered $1500.

Quick Reply: WTF,,, i hate selling vehicles!