The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

WOW. ultra fail

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 03:01 PM
HCF Member
Default WOW. ultra fail

So, this dude emailed me wanting to trade his bone stock Integra Type-R for my hatch. I was like 'hell yeah i wanna do this' but i played it cool and told him to send pictures. i got the pictures. is was a usdm. so i said sorry man that's not a Type-R. he replied uhhhhhh yeah it is that what the dude i got it from said. so after i got done laughing i said ok dude send me a pic of the engine. it had a single cam engine swap. i didn't say anything about it at first. just asked him how much he payed. he replied $8000. i said back simply. 'fail. 1. the ITR has the B18C5 in it which is dual cam. 2. the front end of the ITR resembles a DA integra.' he said........ 1. whats an ITR 2. what's a B18C5 3. what does dual cam mean 4. whats an ITR (yes, he asked twice.) and 5. DA? do you mean district attorny??

i didn't even reply to that one.

sorry if you thought i was going to talk about the world of warcraft game. lol

Old 06-17-2010, 03:20 PM
HCF Member

FAIL!!!

pics of the said ITR

Old 06-17-2010, 03:54 PM

They made USDM ITR's with the double circle headlights. The front end you are referring to is the JDM ITR front end. The only thing I see him failing at is knowing the difference between D and B series. Everything else may be a fail for you, unless it is a fake Type R with stickers on it.

Its not like there aren't USDM ITRs rocking something like a GSR or LS motor. What happens if someone blows one of the most expensive B series Honda motors (B18c5) and no money for an exact replacement? They usually go for the best thing affordable.

If it is a real ITR, 5 lug hubs would be on it, the tachometer would go to 10k (I think), no sun-roof, ITR seats, and probably a bunch of other little things I cannot think of right now.

Pics or you shall be banned.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:12 PM
HCF Member

go ahead and ban me. i don't have the email anymore so oh well. it doesn't matter anyway. nothing does.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:19 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Thats a prety funny story if the thing actually wasnt an ITR he got royally f@cked if it really wasnt lol $8000 for a random integra with a single cam in it, he's a sucker. But the usdm ITR's didnt have a D series in it did they? *Edit nevermind re read CVCRCR's post lol but a D series "fix" is like wayyy low for a random last minute fix like for your example...i dont think it was an ITR ever lol so go you Shane for fishing that one out

Last edited by Kenny-g; 06-17-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by shane7213
go ahead and ban me. i don't have the email anymore so oh well. it doesn't matter anyway. nothing does.
Dude it is a joke. Relax. Hang out around the forum a little more, we are picture ****** and don't really care about a thread unless pictures are in it. Thus the reason we say, pics or ban.

BTW, I's not haiv mod powaz like that in order to ban you. Just a regular member with too much free time on his hands. haha

Old 06-17-2010, 08:41 PM
HCF Member

yeah i'm not meaning to be a ***** or anything. i just found out my girl has been cheating on me. so i'm a little on edge, considering i just got off drugs a year ago (a year and 2 days to be exact) and i just got off my medications for manic depression and bipolar disorded.

so yeah i'm a little ephed up in the head right now. but i'm holding together pretty well. just going to work on my truck for a while..

Old 06-17-2010, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by shane7213
yeah i'm not meaning to be a ***** or anything. i just found out my girl has been cheating on me. so i'm a little on edge, considering i just got off drugs a year ago (a year and 2 days to be exact) and i just got off my medications for manic depression and bipolar disorded.

so yeah i'm a little ephed up in the head right now. but i'm holding together pretty well. just going to work on my truck for a while..
F@ck the g/f nonsense. Seriously though, that **** shouldn't bother you regardless of how long you two were together, or who she cheated on you with. You are getting your **** straightened, well, it sounds like it, and you have a truck and Civic to work on. Go keep your mind busy with other, more important things, like vehicles, f@ck everyone else and the drama.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:47 PM
HCF Member

i feel ya. but when i was on my medicine i had basically no emotions. now that i'm off i have no idea how to deal with them. it sucks.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:50 PM

Thats what a saw-zall is for, letting anger out. LOL Just go start cutting **** in half....well, not everything, I mean things that aren't needed for anything. Don't go cutting up your house and ****. Saw-zalls (reciprocating saw) can do some damage very quickly.

Quick Reply: WOW. ultra fail