The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Wow! Build your own plane! Cool!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 07:19 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Wow! Build your own plane! Cool!

DO IT DO IT!!! that would be awesome, i want to do this too, i also want to make a hopping thing like that but use the crickets that i feed the dragon

Old 01-08-2006, 07:31 PM
HCF Member

hahahai wanna see this

Old 01-08-2006, 08:50 PM
HCF Member

thats the sweetist thing ever..but 1 question, why do u have to do the first step and split the match at the end?

Old 01-08-2006, 09:27 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: XCM828

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

Instead of freezing the flys, you could use anthestetic, we have some in our Bio class for a fruitfly lab.
I just finished that lab in AP Bio. The stuff is called FlyNap and it is the worst smelling crap I have ever smelled. On lab days it would give me headaches because you smell like it the rest of the day. And people seem to avoid you a lot too. 95CIVICUS, fruit flies can live for about a month in the adult stage. They reproduce a LOT and their babies take about a week to hatch. I had to count like 400 something flies. It sucked.

The worst smelling stuff that stick in my nose all day is lmbs blood in a peachtree discj. Im sure you know what Im talking about XCM.

Old 01-09-2006, 12:26 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 95CIVICUS

ORIGINAL: drbyers

or you could just glue a bird to the plane...
lol yeah that would work too but i dont think it would look as funny. can this not be seen as cruel and in humane actions toward an animal or in this case an insect. and how in the hell did this guy catch these damn things i have a hard enough time trying to kill em let alone getting them to just fly into a bottle for me lol

hey agent of darkness. WHAT?!? lol. a fruit fly lab how fast do those things reproduce cause i thought they only lived for like a day or sumthin.
are you guys going to dissect an animal, we dissect a piglet last year.