The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Wow! Build your own plane! Cool!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 09:44 PM
HCF Member
Default Wow! Build your own plane! Cool!

Finally! Now you can build a plane in just 7 easy steps in the comfort of your own home!

Name:  flyplane.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  212.3 KB

More info here!

Old 01-06-2006, 09:48 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Wow! Build your own plane! Cool!

i would like very much for someone to do this, and succeed...

Old 01-06-2006, 09:54 PM
HCF Member

I was going to attempt it last summer but it slipped my mind. I will try this summer and film it turning it into a HCF special, lol

Old 01-06-2006, 10:08 PM
HCF Member

Instead of freezing the flys, you could use anthestetic, we have some in our Bio class for a fruitfly lab.

Old 01-06-2006, 10:45 PM
HCF Member

or you could just glue a bird to the plane...

Old 01-08-2006, 02:15 PM

ORIGINAL: drbyers

or you could just glue a bird to the plane...
lol yeah that would work too but i dont think it would look as funny. can this not be seen as cruel and in humane actions toward an animal or in this case an insect. and how in the hell did this guy catch these damn things i have a hard enough time trying to kill em let alone getting them to just fly into a bottle for me lol

hey agent of darkness. WHAT?!? lol. a fruit fly lab how fast do those things reproduce cause i thought they only lived for like a day or sumthin.

Old 01-08-2006, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

Instead of freezing the flys, you could use anthestetic, we have some in our Bio class for a fruitfly lab.
I just finished that lab in AP Bio. The stuff is called FlyNap and it is the worst smelling crap I have ever smelled. On lab days it would give me headaches because you smell like it the rest of the day. And people seem to avoid you a lot too. 95CIVICUS, fruit flies can live for about a month in the adult stage. They reproduce a LOT and their babies take about a week to hatch. I had to count like 400 something flies. It sucked.

Old 01-08-2006, 02:50 PM

damn thats a long time. i dunno where i heard that at. i guess like on a movie er sumthin. but dontcha hate when u cnat kill em tho. do you have like a fly swatter hanging nearby the lab? lol i think that would make a good movie.

5 young AP Bio studentsgo to school one morning it starts oof as a normal day the teacher decides to taske the fly swatter in the other room b/c they are aginst the school health code. b/c the lunchroom is in the same room. b/c when theyget done withthe lab rats they wheel them over the kitchen to become nect lunches prok sandwich. Mmmmm! lol anywhoe

the 5 young students are watching the teacher in class instruct them on their lab for the after noonand then they hear what
A CRASH!!!!!!. they look back to see huge swarms of fruitfklies coming over totake revengeon the students for locking them up for so very long. remember V is for VENDETTA. (c) lol. anywho. they attcked b/c they knew the flyswatter is in the other room. they start attcking landing oin them and sitting there and sitting there they get swatted at and they land somewhere else on them. and sit there. lol. this story kinda sucks kinda like all of those other movies that u see. this onwe should be called.

ATTACK OF THE KILLER FRUITFLIES

OK I think im going to sit the next couple of plays out. lol

Old 01-08-2006, 03:07 PM

lol i want to see that!

Old 01-08-2006, 07:08 PM
HCF Member

Holy crap! I just told my brother on Sunday that I wanted to do this. He thought I was retarded.

I swear on all things Honda that I will accomplish this feat... and video it.

Quick Reply: Wow! Build your own plane! Cool!