The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

WOMEN DEAD after trying to hold her pee for a WII!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 02:25 PM
MTK
Default RE: WOMEN DEAD after trying to hold her pee for a WII!!!!

ORIGINAL: sacicons

ORIGINAL: Stimpy

That radio station is in trouble. I heard of water intox because of an article on some frat house hazing gone wrong. There was jail time in that story even though nobody 'held a gun' to the pledges. Even if they had everybody sign liability limiting agreements they have certain responsibilities.

the worst part is, that hazing incident was oly about an hour away from here, so when it happened, it was all over the radio. theres no reason it should have happened. those idiots should have known it was dangerous. people were even calling them on the air and telling them it was possibly deadly, and the DJs just laughed and said it was ok, the people had signed a release. idiots. so far, 10 people have been fired from the station, and the PD just decided to press charges.
Yup, listened to the station when this morning going to school, and they played the recording of the phone call, and the jerks just laughed it off like it was no big deal...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070118/...r_intoxicationfor more information...

Old 01-19-2007, 11:07 AM
HCF Member

I was following the story from day one. Sad, sad, sad. God Bless her soul. I know Nintendo is not at fault here, but it wouldn't hurt them to shell out few million bucks to her kids.

Old 01-19-2007, 12:04 PM
Ben

ORIGINAL: mustangphil302

I was following the story from day one. Sad, sad, sad. God Bless her soul. I know Nintendo is not at fault here, but it wouldn't hurt them to shell out few million bucks to her kids.
Yea its sad and everything, but a few million? Maybe a wii but thats definetly it.