The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

WOMEN DEAD after trying to hold her pee for a WII!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Eun
Default RE: WOMEN DEAD after trying to hold her pee for a WII!!!!

dang, people are hardcore

Old 01-16-2007, 06:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Stimpy

Water intoxication isn't busting a bladder, its when your electrolites get all messed up from drinking LOTS of water.
it happens alot when people take ecstacy, they just keep drinking water until their brain actaully drowns.

Old 01-16-2007, 06:50 PM
HCF Member

I hope no one gets sued. The radio station didnt have a gun to her head forcing her to drink all that water.

Old 01-16-2007, 06:57 PM

Yeah, it had nothing at all to do with her not going to the bathroom, it was from all the water she was taking in. The sad part is, all she had to do was add a pinch of salt or small squirt of lemon juice and she'd still be alive today.[&:]

Old 01-16-2007, 07:34 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

Water intoxication isn't busting a bladder, its when your electrolites get all messed up from drinking LOTS of water.
it happens alot when people take ecstacy, they just keep drinking water until their brain actaully drowns.
or your internal thermometor gets all jacked up thinking you are super cold so it makes you so hot you cook in your skin. my dad has seen it, he works in the ER!!!!

Old 01-16-2007, 07:54 PM
HCF Member

I heard about this on the news today, CRAZY!!

Old 01-16-2007, 08:02 PM
HCF Member

Ya im glad someone on here explained how she actually died. I didnt believe that she would die from holding it in. I dont think thats actually possible. Either your bladder ruptures or you just **** your pants. And a bladder rupture might be painful and deadly if untreated but it wont kill you right away. But the pathetic thing is she died for a damn Wii. I mean come on a PS3 or 360 I can understand but a Wii?! lol jk thats a sad story

Old 01-17-2007, 05:45 AM

That radio station is in trouble. I heard of water intox because of an article on some frat house hazing gone wrong. There was jail time in that story even though nobody 'held a gun' to the pledges. Even if they had everybody sign liability limiting agreements they have certain responsibilities.

Old 01-17-2007, 02:40 PM
MTK

Yea i heard about this on a local radio station while I was going to school yesterday. I was sad to learn she was doing it for her children...

They went more in depth about it this morning and they said that the radio people who were holding the contest all got fired from the station...Callers were about 50/50 on whether or not they should have been fired, but they all agreed that it was a sad outcome...

Old 01-17-2007, 10:22 PM
HCF Member

That radio station is in trouble. I heard of water intox because of an article on some frat house hazing gone wrong. There was jail time in that story even though nobody 'held a gun' to the pledges. Even if they had everybody sign liability limiting agreements they have certain responsibilities.

the worst part is, that hazing incident was oly about an hour away from here, so when it happened, it was all over the radio. theres no reason it should have happened. those idiots should have known it was dangerous. people were even calling them on the air and telling them it was possibly deadly, and the DJs just laughed and said it was ok, the people had signed a release. idiots. so far, 10 people have been fired from the station, and the PD just decided to press charges.

Quick Reply: WOMEN DEAD after trying to hold her pee for a WII!!!!