The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Why to not shop with JDMcarboy

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 05:29 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Why to not shop with JDMcarboy

Yes a thread was made in the appearance section that I have received them. And I will tell you I like them but nonetheless a 4 month wait is beyond ridicule. And not to mention that half the time I attempted to call there was no answer. I firmly beleive that if I had stopped pushing about them I wouldhave never gotten the taillights.

Old 05-07-2007, 06:15 PM
HCF Member

nothing like a bad rating on a car forum to get a quick retort from a vendor. lol.

i don't think poly EVER got any satisfaction from passwordjdm and the classy treatment they gave him.

i think there's a running theme here.

DON'T buy from the big JDM shops. lol.

Old 05-07-2007, 07:03 PM
HCF Member

You have to keep on pushing and pushing them so that they will listen.

Old 05-08-2007, 05:04 AM
HCF Member

I think maybe they only listen if you say "YO" at least three times somewhere in your email.

Old 09-14-2007, 09:22 PM

well some of us tried going to the store. we wanted to check out what they haveand what the store was all about.no one seems to be there on any of the days listed they were to be opened. one of the guys alsotried calling the store on different days and differenttimes for better directions, and no one ever seems to pick up.

not a good sign for business.

Old 09-15-2007, 06:59 AM
HCF Member

I got my yellow fog lights from there...didnt really remember having a problem. My guy that works on my car needed directions since they didnt come with any, and we emailed him and they sent us directions right away. Maybe its a karma thing dude, every once and awhile youll get bad service somewhere. But I agree, 4 months is pretty crazy, id go nuts

Old 09-16-2007, 08:50 AM
HCF Member

Well if noone was there that makes sense as to why I never had someone to answer on the phone. And Koshak you must of just lucked out.

Old 09-16-2007, 09:10 AM
HCF Member

Happens to me every now and again...sometimes I get your luck . But I hope it all works out for you man. I got a ton of websites for you to look at for parts if you want to go other places and compare prices, probly save you a lot of $$ and hassel. Goodluck with the business industry

Old 09-16-2007, 04:38 PM
HCF Member

**** i bought my front mugen lip and rear type r lip from JDMcarboy.com back in JANUARY and MY GOD!!! after calling everyday twice a day and never getting anyone to pick up, and email after email i told them i was going to the better buisness bureau and then and only then did i recieve my lips which took almost exactly 3 MONTHS TO GET, but of course the money on my credit card was deducted with the next day! THEY SUCK DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!!

Old 09-17-2007, 07:39 AM

i think the store location in long beach california is just a store front. they are never there. it seems like when you call, no one ever picks up. they do a great deal of promoting. if i had a store i wouldnt mind having them promote by puting on stickers on their cars and go to events. they seem to be great at showing up to events. just not at business. someone else should be doing the business side for them and that includes customer service. i mean, haveyou seen their business hours?

Hours of Operation
Tues - Friday 2:00pm - 8:00pm PST
Sat 2:00pm - 7:30pm or by appointment
Sun 2:00pm - 7:00pm or by appointment
***Closed Mondays***
how many businesses have you seen start at 2pm?
well i guess their sleep is more important then servicing customers. after a long night of [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Quick Reply: Why to not shop with JDMcarboy