The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Why does this happen?! I hate other drivers....

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: Why does this happen?! I hate other drivers....

ya it maybe to some BUT.... as long as your still doing the speed limit... whos really breaking the law

ill pass the semi after a mile or two depending how the douche that cut to me off acts. if hes one of those tailgate even harder and weaving flashing lights then ill hold longer just to be an @ss.
two wrongs might not make a right but will make me feel better!

hell i had some dumb @ss highschooler in a camaro pull out infront of me last week and stayed half way in the road while a slide all 4 wheels about 10-20ft scwalling the whole way and this retard just sat their! and it did cross thru my mind to let off the brakes and just Tbone this jack@ss! but it happened so fast and by that time i had already stoped and then the douche sits their for another 30 seconds or so before backing up back into the gas station! ive been so tempted to go to the school parking lot and leaving a note to learn how to drive on the persons windshield. cause i know that parking permit! and a red camaro sticks out

im not a @ss hole until someone does something real stupid which can set me off and then i can be a true @ss..... but cannt we all trip out like that

other than that im a polite driver! always move over when someones broke down, let people ON interstates from exits... its some those stupid drivers that make me act stupid right back to them. tho usualy i get people early in the mornings being stupid cause i work so early so very little traffic from 5-6am and 130-2pm other than that i tend to stay at home away from most stupid people.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:53 PM
HCF Member

Old 02-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Cat Fuсker

when I drove my van with a long hitch I would repass the person and pull the ebrake...good luck replacing the radiator and whatever else got puncured. Yes, I'm an a$$hole...

Old 02-17-2008, 07:54 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

ya it maybe to some BUT.... as long as your still doing the speed limit... whos really breaking the law

ill pass the semi after a mile or two depending how the douche that cut to me off acts. if hes one of those tailgate even harder and weaving flashing lights then ill hold longer just to be an @ss.

good luck doing that in jersey... there are signs posted "drive right pass left" you will get a ticket if you are driving in the fast lane at the same speed or slower than the right lane. although i've gotten a couple people pulled over on the highway... you just go fast enough that you are passing people but slow enough that they are on your tail, cop sees it and will pull them over, i've gotten at least 4 people that way haha

Old 02-17-2008, 09:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: civic_burns_all

Hahahaha how many times does it take to figure out its kinda heavy

Old 02-18-2008, 11:46 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

hell i had some dumb @ss highschooler in a camaro pull out infront of me last week and stayed half way in the road while a slide all 4 wheels about 10-20ft scwalling the whole way and this retard just sat their! and it did cross thru my mind to let off the brakes and just Tbone this jack@ss! but it happened so fast and by that time i had already stoped and then the douche sits their for another 30 seconds or so before backing up back into the gas station! ive been so tempted to go to the school parking lot and leaving a note to learn how to drive on the persons windshield. cause i know that parking permit! and a red camaro sticks out

im not a @ss hole until someone does something real stupid which can set me off and then i can be a true @ss..... but cannt we all trip out like that

other than that im a polite driver! always move over when someones broke down, let people ON interstates from exits... its some those stupid drivers that make me act stupid right back to them. tho usualy i get people early in the mornings being stupid cause i work so early so very little traffic from 5-6am and 130-2pm other than that i tend to stay at home away from most stupid people.
I've actually been a victim of that before... I pissed someone off by... existing I can only assume. They wouldn't let me merge onto the highway. I finally got over, we drove for a couple miles, then he got parrallel to a semi pulling three trailers. He was going maybe 45 tops. Those things can't move that fast with that much of a load. We went like that til the road gained another lane. There were cars lining up like crazy wanting to get by. I don't know what the heck I did to annoy him so badly. Some people are just dastards I guess.

Generally I'm not an aggressive driver at all, but honestly... ifthey get in front of me and slam on the brakes, and made me hit them, that would be MY fault according to Colorado law. So stupid.... I like going to speedlimit. Maybe a bit faster, and maybe slower depending on traffic. If it is clear outside, little traffic, and you aren't going at least the speedlimit, you **** me off.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Super Cereal Admin

I can't stand when people pass me and slow down... actually, having run distance in track for three years, I don't like being passed at all (yeah, I'm competetive lol)...

But what I like doing in traffic, I call the passing game... just cruise until you find a single car... and just follow it until there's a line of traffic behind you (people coming off onramps, people that decided your pace is good enough for them and settle in behind you, etc.)... and then when there's at least three cars behind you, pass the person in front of you for no reason whatsoever. When you settle back into the right lane, watch in your rear-view mirror as everyone behind you proceeds to pass that person... it works every time.

And yeah, it's the simple things that amuse me [8D]