The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Who is the Administrator Amanda?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 06:02 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Who is the Administrator Amanda?

Dang that sucks...hope they can figure out the stomache thing....

Old 12-05-2007, 06:20 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

God damn Pat, best of luck to you with all that stuff.

Between that and the "hockey incident" you told me about, I'd say lady luck owes you one....big time

Old 12-05-2007, 07:02 AM
Administrator

haha..ive recovered from the hockey thing, although now im fighting a cold...d'oh!

what forty is talking about...i coach a varsity hockey team, and having played just a few years ago at the collegiate level, i occassionally jump into drills during practice. well, i was running an in-zone coverage drill, i was playing the position of right D, when i skated down into the slot for a pass out of the corner...one of the opposing skaters came over to me to defend me, and he lost his edge, falling into my legs. i tried to jump over him, but he clipped my feet, flipping me upside down, and i landed on the back of my head, with the rest of my weight coming down on top of my head...it caused a slight concussion, and i was in a haze for a few days... this was my second shot to the head in a few months as a few months back, i was working under one of my cars when the jack failed. i had jackstands, but the sight of seeing the car move suddenly caused me to yank myself out from under the car, and i hit my head on the chassis, then yanking away i bounced my head off of the driveway...it sucked.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:56 AM
HCF Member

Damn Pat it's bee n a rough year for ya, best of luck bud... i know we all seem to need it this year[>:]

Old 12-05-2007, 08:24 AM
HCF Member

wow dude. That is rough for sure lol like i feel really bad man, hope good lucks comes your way soon!

Old 12-05-2007, 08:35 AM
HCF Member

hey man sorry to hear about that. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Administrator

and for those newer members who dont know, and might be wondering...

No, I dont own a civic. I am generally a "domestic guy" is defined by the vehicles that I own, but I am a fan of the import scene, specificially Civics and Evos. I had been looking into CRXs until I found my DSM...

Old 12-05-2007, 09:26 AM
HCF Member

Pat man, you have been having it ruff. Sometimes I think my life is going bad and then I look at all these other people who have it much worse (in certain ways). Good luck with your eye and stomach issues, reading your story and others from the U.S makes me happy I get free health care...Canada's good for something[sm=drlove.gif].

(EDIT) oh ya...congrats on getting married!!!!!!! best of luck with you two!

Old 12-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Administrator

yeah..the medical industry in the US is a real racket. people complain about lawyers, but doctors are the biggest crooks in the US...and that includes politicians.

my eye has recovered for the most part...my vision recovered completely, and the damage will gradually continue to heal...the stomach issues come and go. earlier today, actually, i was very sick to my stomach, seemingly for no reason...now i feel fine.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:08 AM
HCF Member

Wow, man. All of this sounds rough. Best of wishes to you.

Quick Reply: Who is the Administrator Amanda?