The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

While I was taking pictures lol

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 07:29 AM
Default RE: While I was taking pictures lol

ya myrtle beach is pretty bad with crack heads and homeless. i know i hang out down at this parkin lot where everyone meets up everynight, like just a bunch of cars guys, and like right behind us is crack alley so we always get all the bums walin through askin for money and smokes. I mean never any problems, they normally just walk up, compliment on your car and ask for like a dollar because thats how much a beer is at the gas station next to us.....

Old 12-14-2005, 11:12 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: While I was taking pictures lol

Bums are usually pretty cool as long as you don't talk smack and tell them to "get a job" etc. I think that is so rude and prideful anyway. This guy I work with said his friend went into 7-11 last night and got stabbed by a bum on the way out. The bum asked him for some change and he told him to get a job and spoke to him in a belittling manner, so when he came back out with his cigarettes, the bum stabbed him 4 times. He is in the hospital now recovering, doing well...