The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Whats your profession

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Default RE: Whats your profession

Fixntune You become a cop and don't be a oscar meyer. Be one of the cool ones. I have alot of friends that are cops and they are pritty cool but if they see someone racing down a busy street they will bust them.

Cops arn't all azzez. We have to keep in mind that they arn't out to pester us they are thinking of the communities as a whole. Granted there are more then enough cops that just have a chip on their shoulder and need to retire but all in all we need to remember they have our saftey in mind.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:38 PM

THANKS FOR THAT, PEOPLE DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT JUST BECAUSE I WANNA BE A COP, THEY ALWAYS THINK OF AN A** AT FIRST AND SOMEONE THAT IS A GOING TO BE WRITTING TICKETS LEFT AND RIGHT, BUT ME, IM COOL AND I PLAN ON STAYING THAT WAY

Old 08-05-2005, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

NO I DONT THINK THAT WAY. I DONT MIND COPS. THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE, THEY ACTUALLY DO PROTECT. HOWEVER, WHAT DRIVE ME UP THE WALL ARE THE COPS THAT DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE THE LAW, NOT ABOVE IT

Old 08-05-2005, 09:50 PM

WHAT DRIVE ME UP THE WALL ARE THE COPS THAT DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE THE LAW, NOT ABOVE IT

AGREED. our cops are pritty cool cause When we have sound offs and car shows at the shop I work at we invite the dare officers and anyother cops. They come and get to know all the guys and girls. Some of them even get the bug and become customers. They usually supply the burgers and brats to make a little money for Dare.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:56 PM
HCF Member

interesting. When I worked in the shop cops would come with the big and have theier squad cras installed... im not going to get in detail but there was never a direct explanation to why they were doing it... with governments money. Something about trafficing

Old 08-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Cat Fuсker

Well I install survailence systems and computer networks. I wish I could be a cop someday too...

Old 08-05-2005, 10:06 PM

Everyone become a cop and give the arrogant stang drivers tickets.

Old 08-05-2005, 10:12 PM

THATS RIGHT, WHEN IM A COP IM GONNA PULL EVERYONE OVER WITH A FIRCK'N CELL PHONE, PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE AND TALK AT THE SAME TIME, AND THOSE IDIOTS THAT WAIT IN LINE FOR A WHILE THEN GET OUT OF LINE AND GO TO THE FRONT AND EXPECT SOMEONE TO LET THEM IN AND IF THEY DONT THEY GET PISSED OFF AND FLIP YOU OFF, STUPID PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IN CHICAGO WHERE I LIVE

Old 08-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Cat Fuсker

Let's not go that much offtopic

Old 08-05-2005, 10:38 PM

all the cops i have come in contact with, quite a few were asses, and fixntune you need to write tickets, you cant give everybody a warning

http://www.flexyourrights.org/just_s...olice_searches

that site was not made for nothing!! [:@]

Quick Reply: Whats your profession