The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Whats your job Profession

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 10:53 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Whats your job Profession

i work at mcdonalds... im a "Crew Trainer" so basically, i teach new people, and got another raise....and i help my family with their 3 buisnesses. * and im only 17

Old 01-18-2007, 10:54 AM
HCF Member

another one of these....

Work at a gasstation.Attending college.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:28 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: the_turtle

i work at mcdonalds...
quit.

i'm an industrial electrician. 1st yr apprentice.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:36 AM
HCF Member

why should i? its not hard, they let me work when i want, they treat me right, i get benifits, free meals, and half off every thing every day i dont work. pretty good to me,

Old 01-18-2007, 12:44 PM

full time student + waiter + ski instructor + professional web surfer = busy schedule

Old 01-18-2007, 01:14 PM
HCF Member

why should i? its not hard, they let me work when i want, they treat me right, i get benifits, free meals, and half off every thing every day i dont work. pretty good to me,
I worked at Hardees on weekends when I was your age but I also went out and bought a used lawnmower and a chainsaw and was making $125-150 per day which was alot of $$$ back in 1973. ****, it was making more $$ than my old man was making at the time and it was TAX FREE. If your gonna work , make it count as much as you can! That's how I was always able to buy NEW cars of my choice without taking a nickel from anyone. I was saving for college and had a nice chunk of change and then I wound up getting academic scholarships out the a$$. I went to college for free at my choice of schools. But, I was prepared to pay for it too if I had to. So go hustle while you have the strength and drive! You will be the ultimate beneficiary!!

SMOKEM

Old 01-18-2007, 01:15 PM
HCF Member

my job profession right now is full time student. fun stuff eh?
high scool student that is

Old 01-18-2007, 01:18 PM
HCF Member

I'm a pharmacy technician at a hospital and a full time student majoring in exercise science.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Smokem

I worked at Hardees on weekends when I was your age but I also went out and bought a used lawnmower and a chainsaw and was making $125-150 per day which was alot of $$$ back in 1973. ****, it was making more $$ than my old man was making at the time and it was TAX FREE. If your gonna work , make it count as much as you can! That's how I was always able to buy NEW cars of my choice without taking a nickel from anyone. I was saving for college and had a nice chunk of change and then I wound up getting academic scholarships out the a$$. I went to college for free at my choice of schools. But, I was prepared to pay for it too if I had to. So go hustle while you have the strength and drive! You will be the ultimate beneficiary!!

SMOKEM
yea, i also work with my grandpa building houses during the summer...i get paid cash every two days $85, 7 hr day. paid break, and you can take a break when ever you want. aslo, i help my dad run his towing company every once in a while. mainly just around the impound lot, moving cars or whatever. gotta make those $$$'s

Old 01-18-2007, 01:38 PM
HCF Member

Good for YOU!!!
Cash is THE 4 letter word of choice !!!

SMOKEM

Quick Reply: Whats your job Profession