The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What's your favorite party song?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 06:55 PM
formerly aryiman98civic
Default RE: What's your favorite party song?

ORIGINAL: hondajoe77

36 as the smoke clears
that would be considered rap

Old 04-06-2006, 11:06 PM
HCF Member

Unless you think they'll dig death metal
Like what groups Forty? Any older stuff?

Andryuha, I must compliment your tastes. Those artists might as well be divine beings walking the Earth.

Umm, as for party music suggestions all I can say is Digital Underground. I'm sure the church will appreciate their music

Old 04-06-2006, 11:10 PM

Get her done!

Old 04-07-2006, 01:35 AM

the song from the ipod commercial...technologic

that sh*t always gets me lol

Old 04-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

All kinds of stuff mad7, check out the "who's your favorite band" thread, I listed a bunch in there, mostly newer ones tho. As for old stuff..

Pantera, Sepultura, Dio (can't get enough of it), Megadeath, Metallica, Nuclear Assault, Anthrax...

Old 04-08-2006, 11:18 AM
HCF Member

Thanks for the suggestions, I was up until 4am getting it all together (iTunes is so fricken slow!!!) and I'm just playing it through now.

I have Coldplay, Weezer (Island in the Sun is so perfect), All-American Rejects, Jack Johnson (love him!), Death Cab for Cutie, Kansas, Matisyahu (the Youth song--I'm so sick of King Without a Crown), Rise Against, Dave Matthews Band, The Killers, Elton John, Matchbox Twenty, and The Fray. I had to go through and check the lyrics for everything--I wanted to put some Fall Out Boy in there, but the lyrics weren't appropriate

But in any case, thanks again for your help. I used several of your suggestions.

Old 04-09-2006, 10:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: MccM

ORIGINAL: natecivic92

wezzer.
true that. weezer's old stuff is amazing.
weezer sucks ***, I absolutely despise that band [:'(]

...I'm defintiely not the right person to recommend music for a church people function. Unless you think they'll dig death metal
You cant judge them unless you have heard their really old stuff. buddy hollie, hash pipe, surf america and those. But ive never been into death metal. Are you one of those people with like the really baggy pants with the straps and buttons a whistles everywhere or is that a different genre of music.

Old 04-09-2006, 01:26 PM
HCF Member

Forty04 is the one on the left... i don't see any baggy pants with straps and buttonsand whistles...not everyone that listens to death metal dresses like that.

Old 04-09-2006, 10:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

Forty04 is the one on the left... i don't see any baggy pants with straps and buttonsand whistles...not everyone that listens to death metal dresses like that.
that what i was guessing but living in a sort of small city in iowa my experiences with different types of people and stuff are somewhat limited.

Old 04-10-2006, 07:33 AM
HCF Member

I think it is like more lose around the ankle, bell bottoms.Is what that there punky young ones are into.But they are like four inches to long.[:-]

Quick Reply: What's your favorite party song?