The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What it with you guys anyway?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 11:59 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: What it with you guys anyway?

A lot ofwho you speak ofare ricers, but if you're running RX7's, 3000GT's, Supras etc then with the right mods they are comparable, and many times quicker than a vette. Some serious tuners may want to see where they are along their build are as far as comparing with another known quick car...

But more than likely if they are challenging you on the street, they are challenging many others. Don't take it personal...

Old 02-13-2007, 11:59 AM
HCF Member

*Runs and hides behind a rock*

Old 02-13-2007, 12:00 PM
HCF Member

i wouldn't buy a corvette even if i did want to buy a true sports car.

i'd buy a lotus exige instead.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:06 PM

I am going to join a Corvette forum and the first post I make I am going to say is, "What is it with you guys and your tiny d i cks?"

Old 02-13-2007, 12:12 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

you can't compare a couple of civic drivers or enthusiasts to everyone on this forum. ya there are some people who like the body kits and spoilers and everyting along those lines. people try to race my civic, but i dont get mad about it. i just kind of laugh about it cause its a compliment that i have a good looking car. i would love to see you take an import (particullary a civic) and build it up. but a good motor in there, build that motor up, turbo it and i think it will surprise you on what a little four banger can do.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:39 PM
HCF Member

YOU GUYS?!

Is that some sort of RACEist comment?

Well, I'll tell you what it is for me... taking something that nobody would look twice at and making it into something great that everybody wants. Especially seeing as I have d-series.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:06 PM
HCF Member

again, i think we're all annoyed by the same thing because those guys who try and race you with their fart can and spoilergive eveyrone else who owns a Civic a bad name. Most of hte people on this site want perfroamnce over looks, but other people arent looking to beat Corvettes, they're just lookin for a fun daily driver that look cool as hell, and thats just fine (as long as the realize their car is slow and they shouldntrace)

Old 02-13-2007, 02:37 PM
HCF Member

I think you guys(yes the members of this forum for the most part in this thread) are overreacting and talking to much ****. You would think the guy came in and kicked you all in the *****. Ya'll talk **** on him(all the while he never singled out any of you) because he asked a question. I'll say this, for the most part younger people who drive honda's are ricers, dont let this or any othger forum fool you because this and every other forum combined is still a very small percentage of civic owners who mod their car(or "rice" it out)

Also Sniper, the flagship does not have 400hp it has 505 hp and spanks $300,000 cars............what Honda does that?

Old 02-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Ben

I knew marty would get on here and be bent out of shape over the corvette downing

Old 02-13-2007, 02:41 PM
HCF Member

WTF??? Yes your big block v-8 is gonna go faster in a straight line. But I bet any of our little imports (stock) will smoke you on any street course. You can go from 0-60 in 4-6 seconds. Good for you. Our little cars can hang 40 MPH around a 90 degree turn and not even think about it. Try that in a RWD and your gonna be spinning like a top.

Its apples and oranges. You Muscle car guys try to make up for a lack of something, and then feel the need to bash on us. Guess what, we don't give a damn. We love our cars, and laugh at yours. Only we don't feel the need to make fun of you. I guess we are just a bit more confident than you huh?

If anyone thinks I am being too harsh, please let me know. I just am over the whole "your little cars suck" thing. I had a run in today with a guy driving a newer Camaro and damn near knocked him out. He called my car a piece of **** and then spit towards it. I was "un-thrilled" needless to say. All is well though. No one got hurt, and he apologized after a few minutes.

But seriously, let me know if I am being to hard on this guy.(the one that posted here, not the guy I yelled at today)

Quick Reply: What it with you guys anyway?