The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

what would you have done?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 01:46 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: what would you have done?

I don't know how you think $300 is a few bucks. I would AT LEAST got the $300 you thought it would cost to get your car fixed. She hits your car and you decide that you would pay to have it fixed? You shoulda definatly gotten her info and called the cops. You did nothing wrong but your the one thats suffering right now.

Old 12-18-2005, 11:17 PM

Did you get the license plate number or any kinda info?? And about getting a night with her...Didnt he say he was on his way to his girls house?? [sm=sigh.gif] ...MEN.

And remind me never to get into an accident with mills..haha And especially never let him use my cell to "call his parents". That would come back and bite me in the ***. Haha.

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

ya man, i dont care how much she was crying i would of flipped out on her.. call the cops and let them sort it out this way you get your car fixed and she gets what she gets, or you could of just been like ,ok ok i wont call the cops but then say you are gunna call your parents and then call the cops, then they just happen to drive by

Old 12-18-2005, 11:22 PM
HCF Member

you got own3d by teh oldest trick in the book.

Old 12-19-2005, 01:20 AM
HCF Member

Dont ever go easy on people like that because they would never do it for you. I know it sounds harsh but it is the truth.

Old 12-19-2005, 06:38 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

^Damn straight..

What would I do??

Hhhmmm, I definitely would have called the cops right then and there.. Little girls like that can cry till their asses bleed for all I care, I have no remorse for teenie bopper's (male or female) who get whatever they want through puppy dog eyes and a few forced tears...

Old 12-19-2005, 06:45 AM
HCF Member

common guys..your so mean.. im a sucker for sad girls too.

HOWEVER.

i would have still would have shet bricks cuz i hate bad drivers

Old 12-19-2005, 07:04 AM

ORIGINAL: 2000 LoW reD Si
Didnt he say he was on his way to his girls house?? [sm=sigh.gif] ...MEN.
Didn't Bill Clinton show that gettin a bj wasn't considered sex? lol

Old 12-21-2005, 08:52 AM

Always remember; crying girls will laugh their a**es off everytime
they get one over on you. Always , AAAAAAlways call the police when there is an accident
of any kind. There must be a report made, your own insurance requires it.
If you don't report an accident they can cancel you.

Old 12-21-2005, 11:45 AM

Yeh, forget about the tears, and just think about the smile on your face as she's doin you to try to get you to let her get away with it.
Then, and only after she does you, call the cops!

Old 12-21-2005, 01:31 PM

damn, that sucks dude. I'm a sucker for crying girls too. Well, there's also a way of settling this without cops (however, this may not work). You shuold have at least written down all of her info from D/L, get her phone # (it could be fake, but you could cross-reference it with her D/l info - it's all public information), and license plate. The next step would be to tell her to pay for repairs outright. If that didn't work - call in a hit and run. In fact you should try calling cops and telling them that you were involved in hit and run and just describe the car. They may or may not find this chick, but I'm sure it's worth a try. This is about the only thing you could do right now. If you have a license plate number or at least a few first digits, pm me - I could try and find out who it belongs to. Good luck man!

Quick Reply: what would you have done?