The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

what would u have done?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 11:41 PM
HCF Member
Default what would u have done?

ok, im 16 years old and live in a very redneck town. i had a baseball game tonight and on my way home about 10:30 there was a guy in a chevrolet 1500 goin like 45 in a 55 so i was just gonna pass him on a long strait. yea, well when i do he speeds up and im stuck on the other side of the road, i slammed on the brakes and so does he. i layed down on the horn and cought back up to him and lay down on it again. i managed to get back behind him and he slows down to about 27 mph. yea, i was pissed and wasnt going to pass because i was afraid of road rage and i knew he wanted me to pass. i didnt and he speeds back up and then it turns to 2 lanes. he slows down to my speed, gets over in the other lane beside me and i slam on the brakes. i went from 45 to 15....AND SO did he. still beside me, IM VERY pissed...i shift down to 1st gear, GET ON IT, barked the tires in 2nd and shift at 7rpm to 3rd. and mama is hollering STOP IT!! because he was trying to catch me. so i slow down, he flies past me, pulls in the service station and starts hollering stuff and i turned off thankfully..and im glad he didnt follow me cause i would have drove to the police station. people like that f'n idiot cause people to get killed on the road. i didnt know this guy and dont know what caused this to take place. if i knew he didnt have a gun or was like every other crazy redneck around here then i would have pulled into the gas station and said something...or YELLED IT. well, i got his tag# and a description of the truck so hopefully i wont have anymore encounters with him. so, what do you think?

Old 05-31-2006, 12:54 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: what would u have done?

eh some guy did that to me when i was test driving my teggie.. i cut out behind him..and he went to cut the lane... i just got up beside him and kept going.. just got closer to the concrete divider... i hate stupid drivers.. i wish u had to be skilled in driving to be on the road.. i would have my civic still if they did that

Old 05-31-2006, 01:09 AM

haha that happened to me once, except i was in front of a car that thought i cut him off (but really didn't) so he turns on his brights and tries to blind me. so i slow down and when he tried to pass me i sped up, then the ******* crosses over a double yellow line to pass me and i stay right in front of him. finally he goes so far on the other side of the road, that hes about to hit the curb lol. then i just get back in front of him and stop, so he has to back up and turn around to get away from me.

well from that day on, i never saw him again.

but yea in your case its good that you didn't temp the guy too much.

Old 05-31-2006, 01:29 AM

if u have his tag number u can report it to the police. this happened to one of my friends. my friend was tryin to make a baseball game so he was doin like 90mph in traffic goin inbetween cars and such and someone got his tags. he ended up getting a ticket in the mail a few days later......i figure u could do the same for this guy and u said ur mom was in the car so she can be ur witness.

Old 05-31-2006, 07:16 AM

^^^i didnt think they could do anything w/out evidence...i have a freind cop and he tells us how to get out of car trifles.....
but to the topic....i had this happen to me, some random guy passed me and then started going like 45 in a 60 in front of me, i could see the people clearly laughing, but i ignored them and went 45....in all essence i made them look like asses.....it felt good, becuase there was a long line of pissed off poeple behind us....

Old 05-31-2006, 08:22 AM
HCF Member

I have a anger control problem.In my younger years I have done some crazy things on the road
been in some bad altercations with people.Now I just get this quick erge to flip the finger or curse but I hold my anger for a secound and it passes.

Old 05-31-2006, 09:07 AM

I had a ghetto homeboy down in philly try to drive me off the road into the center divider, then I got behind him and he slowed to 20; mind you this was on 676 on my way to colombus blvd. It pissed me off, I was driving my 96 Jeep at the time w/ a double tubular steel bumper welded to the frame, if I was driving alone instead of w/ my gf at the time I would have rammed his *** off the road.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:33 AM

man i woulda[sm=shootshoot.gif] and then[sm=gears.gif]and maybe some[sm=nxsmile.gif] if he was still on me

Old 05-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Cat Fuсker

Damn Chim, thats Philly to you....when I come back from work at 11pm I have to take 95 from essington back to NE Philly...there's always trouble right at the 676 exit...them idiots "race" each other into the barrier...

Old 05-31-2006, 11:35 AM
HCF Member

Drugs. People like that are on drugs or are just severely imbalanced which might as well be the same as drugs. Don't worry dude, natural selection will handle that SOB in due time I assure you. Sorry you had to run into him though.

Quick Reply: what would u have done?