The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What music do you guys like?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 02:24 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: What music do you guys like?

holy crap forty sounds like a ****n sweet concert. both of them.

dont much care for A7X, but i love CKY and Saosin.

the second concert just sounds plain awesome. In Flames, Zao, Trivium, and Devildriver in one night. holy hell. im jealous.

im going to one concert in march for From First to Last...too bad Fall Out Boy is the headlining band. if FFTL toured more often i wouldnt go to this upcoming concert. but hey...a bunch of guys only two years older htan me playing osme of my favorite music live, who can complain? right? even if it is fall out boy.

Old 02-08-2006, 06:31 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

holy crap forty sounds like a ****n sweet concert. both of them.

dont much care for A7X, but i love CKY and Saosin.

the second concert just sounds plain awesome. In Flames, Zao, Trivium, and Devildriver in one night. holy hell. im jealous.

im going to one concert in march for From First to Last...too bad Fall Out Boy is the headlining band. if FFTL toured more often i wouldnt go to this upcoming concert. but hey...a bunch of guys only two years older htan me playing osme of my favorite music live, who can complain? right? even if it is fall out boy.
FFTL Is sweet, that ought to be a bad *** show. Sometimes you have to champ it out through a crappy headliner to see some good openers. That was the case when I went to see Staind and Breaking Benjamin...the headliner was 3 doors down [:@]

Anyway, I'm suprised you aren't a A7X fan. I've been listening to those guys for a LOOONG *** time. And although I dont approive of the new "Bat Country" sound, I still lvoe their older stuff with a passion.

And yeah, Trivium, Devil Driver, Zao, And IN FLAMES!! That show is going to be phenominal. I've waited sooooo long for them to come and headline their own american tour.

./...that anticipation is killing me

Old 02-08-2006, 04:39 PM
HCF Member

man that sounds like an awesome concert... too bad i have never gotten to go to any GOOD concerts, the only one that i have been to in my life was the Rankin Family that my neighbor took me two when she was babysitting me when i was like 9, and i hate keltic music[:'(],
did you guyys hear In Flames new album i heard it was pretty good but i dont have any money to buy it.... hell i havent even gotten soundtrack to your escape yet...

Old 02-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Get Soundtrack first, but DEFINITELY get the new one asap, it's pretty damn good. I'm sooo ****ing psyched for tomorrow's show.

Last night's show was awesome. Except Saosin didnt show up, which really pissed me off, but other than that it was pretty damn phenominal. A7X puts on SUCH a good show, i can't even put it into words. If the City of Evil tour comes anywhere near you guys, you should dfinitely try and catch it.

Old 02-09-2006, 05:44 PM
HCF Member

well using your advice fourty i got soundtrack to your escape alonge with, Clayman, Colony, Lunar Strain, the Jester race, The Quiet Place, and Tokyo shodown(live). and that is to add to my Whoreacle, and Reroute to remain. now unfortunately i did not pay for these, which kinda sucks but kinda rocks. a guy i work with hooked me up he is a HUGE In Flames fan.

He wants to go see In Flames in Montreal, Quebec. i think they are playing next week or the week after. but he can't afford it, and neither can i

Old 02-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan
i think they are playing next week or the week after. but he can't afford it, and neither can i

sell your soul....it was one of the most impressive shows I have seen in a long time, and I'm a concert-o-holic...

There were three opening bands, then Zao, Devil Driver, Trivium, and In Flames. Zao was decent. Nothing too extraordinary, but damn good none the less. Devil Driver was like nothing I'd ever seen before. I would qualify that as musical brain-pounding madness, and i loved every second of it. Trivium put's on one of the best stage shows I've ever seen, without going over the top. They even did a tribute to Dimebag Darrel by playing Walk, which was just sweet.

Then, In Flames took the stage. They played for TWO HOURS STRAIGHT. Literally non-stop, one song after another. I'm pretty sure they played every song I could have wanted them to play, and then some. And talk about a phenominal stage presence, they were everywhere. The lead singer even pulled this one kid up on stage who had an in flames poster, and let him sing one of their songs. I seroiusly cannot put into words how good this show was. My entire body is sore, and I have no voice. That ought to make work interesting tomorrow..

So, like I said Fiirkan, do what you can to get to that show. How much are tickets there?

Old 02-12-2006, 10:46 AM
HCF Member

i envy you

Old 02-12-2006, 11:18 AM
HCF Member

i have no idea how much the tickest are, or where exactly the concert it, i know it is in montreal but that is it, hell i have never even been to montreal, let alone know exatly how to get there. but in the end i would not be able to afford it even the trip there i wouldn't be able to do let alone hotel, food, the concert, all that stuff...... someday, someday i will.... i hope it is soon

Old 02-13-2006, 07:09 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

oooh, I was thinking that there was a show coming to you locally. It does kinda suck when you have to factor in all the travel costs and everything. We lucked out, my buddy Theo's sister lives in Detroit. So we just went to her house, and she brought us to, and picked us up from the show, talk about convenience.

I'm scanning some pictures from the show as we speak. We had two cameras, and got one of them developed already. Unfortunately, the pictures didnt come out very well. I'm hoping and praying that the ones on the other camera are better. I'll see what I can do to try and revive the ones I have and post them up ASAP.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:13 PM
HCF Member

Mostly punk... like MXPX, Goldfinger, Squad 5-0 and stuff like that. Some rap, mainly for the bass and mostly early 90's rap.

Quick Reply: What music do you guys like?