The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What music do you guys like?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 03:40 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: What music do you guys like?

No! Not another thread like this!

Old 11-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Recognized HCF Member

motocross music like godsmack, disturbed, incubus, papa roach, staind, offspring, hot action cop, saliva, bloodhound gang, slipknot, sum 41, blink 182, bush, alien ant farm, nirvana, limp bizkit, pod, seether, creed, nickelback, puddle of mudd, zz-top, eagles, ac dc, chevelle, ccr, linkin park, rob zombie etc.......

Old 11-28-2005, 05:18 PM
HCF Member

incubus

hell yeah

Old 11-28-2005, 07:42 PM
HCF Member

It might be easier to make a list of music that I don't like. I really don't care for regee that much....and my boss is from India and I'm not a big fan of sitar music...don't really dis-like it but don't love it either. Here is a few groups that I have been most interested in recently.

Gary Numan - I own 32 of his CD's....from the 1979 Tubeway Army to PURE released in 2000

Flatt and Scruggs - Great Bluegrass Team
The Dillards - another Great Bluegrass Team
ICP (That's right folks, but I may not be your average juggalo)
Twiztid (Not to mention ABK and Dark Lotus)
The Donnas - I love garage bands...and chick bands especially
Jet - another great garage band
Vivaldi......I always did like the four seasons.
SOAD
Gorillaz
Korn
Huey Lewis.......man, I think I will quit here, I think you will get the idea from this list that my taste is various.....I have a 40 gig Zen Player and input jacks in my Civic and Element....so the music runs on forever.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5240/88E9D0F938CF457C9AF4A145DC0052D7.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-28-2005, 07:53 PM

I sucks that Linkin Park broke up. Any news on that? Also any hear their new band Fort Minor, I heard it was pretty good.

Old 11-28-2005, 08:55 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

i kinda question the relivence of this. oh well. have either of you heard the new disturbed cd? i heard it wasnt as good as the first one, but it was better than the second one. either of you have any opinions?
I jusdt bought thir new cd and i can say that it is pretty good, the Phil Collons cover of Land of Confusion is good. but i havent really heard much from their second cd' so i wouldnt be able to compare it.

ORIGINAL: Big T
I sucks that Linkin Park broke up. Any news on that? Also any hear their new band Fort Minor, I heard it was pretty good.
Really when did they break up?, but then again there aren't many bands that stay together anymore, and all the good ones always break up or have a signifigant member leave.

Old 11-28-2005, 09:09 PM
HCF Member

i like hardcore/metal like slayer, terror, bury your dead, full blown chaos, Between the buried and me, lamb of god, etc... and the beastie boys

Old 11-28-2005, 09:32 PM
HCF Member

What's with all the metal-heads?!?!?! R&B, rap, um...a little hip hop (only a little), techno/trance (sounds GOOOOOOOD in the car), and I guess a little rock (Nickelback, 3 Doors Down).

Old 11-29-2005, 07:26 PM

The whole band didn't break up. But Mike Mizoda (I guess thats how you spell it) the lead singer left to start his own band "Fort Minor". So I assume Linkin Park is probably no more, I hope I'm wrong.

Old 11-29-2005, 07:35 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Kappa22

The Who,

Me too. Also, AC/DC, Metallica, Stone Temple, Queen, etc.

Sometimes ill toss in a Run DMC cd............or some NWA but thats it for the rap.

Quick Reply: What music do you guys like?