The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What music do you guys like?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Default What music do you guys like?

I like any type of rock. Bands like: Zeppelin, the Darkness, System of a Down, HIM, Disturbed, the killers, death cab, Hawthorn Heights, ya know tha good sheat. I also like some rap.

Old 11-23-2005, 09:25 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: What music do you guys like?

i dont like hawthorne heights anymore. im getting their new cd when it comes out tho

im not typing all my stuff...see my myspace for a small amount of my music http://www.myspace.com/Nail_I3unny

Old 11-23-2005, 10:32 PM

Some of my music selection copied from myspace:

I like rap, rock, punk, rock-rap, country and just about anything. It depends on my mood.... I tend to like alot of things no one else will listen too at first and then everyone all of the sudden does. Except for "that damn punk" cd nobody but me will listen to it. lol...... unless I make them.
Sugarcult, Hawthorne Heights, Fall out Boys, Sublime, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Autolux,Chevelle, Relient K, Garth Brooks, George Straight, Kenny Chesney, Taking back Sunday, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, The Used, The Clash, Beastie Boys, Yellowcard, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, and new interests every day... have any suggestions???

Old 11-23-2005, 10:50 PM
HCF Member

damm, Fran. LOL.

I like everything but country. I've been listening to Kanye West and My Chemical Romance lately, but I'll listen to just about anything that's not overplayed on local radio.

maybe that's why I don' listen to radio anymore. Strictly iPod now.

Old 11-23-2005, 10:57 PM

I like heavy/death metal and trance. I also like older rap - notorious BIG, tupac, old snoop dogg. I hate punk rock and all of those emo bands with passion

Old 11-23-2005, 11:00 PM

Snoop, tupac, ludacris mase, heavy metal, some techno , korn, etc. A whole mix of stuff.

Jeff

Old 11-23-2005, 11:05 PM

didnt we have a thread not too long ago about this? Anyway, I listen to just about everything, depending on who Im with. Like when Im with my bf usually I listen to his like rock/metal stuff. But when Im with the girls we listen to like dance/hip hop stuff. I like country and punk/light rock too. And girlie stuff. Like Britney kinda girlie.

And Aretha Franklin just came on from my iPod haha.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:13 PM

You know what they say about country if your down.... it'll make you feel like someone has it worse... all about misery...lol Not a big Kanye fan....like the music....lothe the man so I just don't listen to him anymore. I do have the My Chemical Romance cd and it's good... I'm with you on the radio thing..... what's that again.....though I haven't stepped up the Honda with an iPod yet im still old school CD
ORIGINAL: drbyers

damm, Fran. LOL.

I like everything but country. I've been listening to Kanye West and My Chemical Romance lately, but I'll listen to just about anything that's not overplayed on local radio.

maybe that's why I don' listen to radio anymore. Strictly iPod now.

Old 11-24-2005, 12:10 AM
HCF Member

i listen to rock/ hardcore. i hate emo. i will admit that sometimes i listen to some rap. and occasionally the lame punk bands

Old 11-24-2005, 12:43 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fran

Not a big Kanye fan....like the music....lothe the man so I just don't listen to him anymore.
"George Bush Don't Care About Black People!"

lol.

Quick Reply: What music do you guys like?