The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What Grinds My Gears

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 04:05 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: What Grinds My Gears

**** just use a thick stick. THEN its self defense. it was the nearest thing that you could use to get them away from you.

Old 03-07-2006, 04:07 PM
HCF Member

In auto class we were talking about the best weapon to use against a burglur (we discuss some wierd stuff some times). The teacher is like if your gonna buy a gun, don't buy a handgun get a shotgun. Apparantly, the sound of a shotgun being cocked is enough to scare the **** out of any burglur.

Old 03-07-2006, 04:15 PM

what you dont agree? if i hear that within a short distance... ill problebly poo myself. expecially if its behind me and i can see that person (lets say the eye in the back of my head is resting)

Old 03-07-2006, 04:17 PM
HCF Member

I agree with the shotgun thing, plus you don't have to aim a shotgun just point it in the general area of your target.

Old 03-07-2006, 05:22 PM
HCF Member

thats why when my grandpa used to take me hunting i wouldnt use a shotgun. no sport unless you're using a pretty little .30-30 or .30-06

edit: thats another thing i hate. people hunting with a shotgun. its not even hunting. calling that hunting is like calling a drive through a new york traffic jam street racing.

Old 03-07-2006, 05:59 PM

^ im not quite sure what you mean... im sure big bubba doesnt want to chase a dear for 5 days with a nife when he has the convienience of a buck shot witch pretty much cant miss.

Old 03-07-2006, 08:28 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

thats why when my grandpa used to take me hunting i wouldnt use a shotgun. no sport unless you're using a pretty little .30-30 or .30-06

edit: thats another thing i hate. people hunting with a shotgun. its not even hunting. calling that hunting is like calling a drive through a new york traffic jam street racing.

Come duck or quail hunting with me and youll see why . Where do you think the name Remmy derives from?

I would also like to add thats a very biased statment. Kinda like saying ford or chevvy is better than the other. Its also not as easy to shoot moving things with a shotgun as you think it is.

Old 03-07-2006, 09:18 PM
HCF Member

well quail hunting is different . when i refer to hunting i mean dear hunting. ive never been quail hunting but ive been duck hunting, and you're right its a lot harder to hit a bird even with a shotgun. but i mean hunting as in deer hunting. sorry for that

Old 03-07-2006, 09:28 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

well quail hunting is different . when i refer to hunting i mean dear hunting. ive never been quail hunting but ive been duck hunting, and you're right its a lot harder to hit a bird even with a shotgun. but i mean hunting as in deer hunting. sorry for that
You would have to be a tool to shoot a deer with a shotgun. You would get BB's everywhere, it would be a pain in the *** to eat lol.

Old 03-07-2006, 09:40 PM
HCF Member

Lol ive never heard of a deer being hunted by a shotgun. Thats just.... um i dunno. I know it would definetly be frowned upon in the deer hunting world.

Quick Reply: What Grinds My Gears