The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What Grinds My Gears

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 11:06 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: What Grinds My Gears

When i say inability to drive, i mean that they do not have the skill required to operate a motor vehicle. Poor decision making is a horse of a different color.

Old 03-06-2006, 11:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: silverbullet

Ok, lets subsitute the banter for some cold hard facts.

Who has the higher insurance rate men or women? Of course we all know the answer to this one. Here's a link that explains it all.

Are men better drivers than women?
Actually women get in more accidents then guys. But they are minor fender benders. Guys however get in higher speed crashes making there insurance rate crazy high. I learned this 2 days ago at state farm. kinda funny it was brought up.

Old 03-06-2006, 11:15 PM
mxs
HCF Member

Here's where I throw in that quote that I can't quite remember that goes something like "the one thing we all have in common is our belief that we are better drivers than 90% of the other people on the road."

Old 03-06-2006, 11:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 05 civic
Actually women get in more accidents then guys. But they are minor fender benders. Guys however get in higher speed crashes making there insurance rate crazy high. I learned this 2 days ago at state farm. kinda funny it was brought up.
Thats my mom right there. Backed up into the civic and busted up her bumper. For some reason, it looks like the door gaps are off now. I found it amazing how weak the bumper was on that accord.

Old 03-06-2006, 11:42 PM
HCF Member

inability=incompetent=deficient<>=stupid

although stupid is a very vague term while inability is quite a specific term. See above equation.

Sorry I had to throw that in there. My wife has never been in an accident in her life. Not even a minor self inflicted fender bender. I on the other hand have had 5 tickets and 6 accidents. Five of the six were deemed not my fault. The other one I just happened to rip the front of some ladies van.

Old 03-07-2006, 02:56 AM
HCF Member

Letting your girl kill your clutch to learn how to drive a manual which will be both helpfull and a very thoughtfull jester > a $200 clutch and the 2.5 hours it takes to put it in. In the whole thing of life cars really do not matter, learning does and who better to teach than the one you care about. The memories and laughs you will get from it will far outweigh the cost of the parts and labor it will take to get it fixed.

Old 03-07-2006, 06:59 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: silverbullet

inability=incompetent=deficient<>=stupid

although stupid is a very vague term while inability is quite a specific term. See above equation.

Sorry I had to throw that in there. My wife has never been in an accident in her life. Not even a minor self inflicted fender bender. I on the other hand have had 5 tickets and 6 accidents. Five of the six were deemed not my fault. The other one I just happened to rip the front of some ladies van.
my problem is that people keep hitting me, but my dad has has more accidents (usually 1000+ damage) than my mom, but my mom is more likely to get into fender benders.

Old 03-07-2006, 08:46 AM

See you are from tn, that's where I deer hunt. I have lots of musical instruments too , in the key of .308 and 30.06 mostly. They make beautiful music !

Old 03-07-2006, 09:39 AM

you know what grinds my gears?

when your crazy ex girlfriend wont leave you the **** alone, and the popo wont do a thing about it, when im sure if i got 10 feet near her i would be in holding until i was balled out.
and i also hate lazy cops. not all cops... just the fat lazy donut eaters

Old 03-07-2006, 09:52 AM

Not wrong at all but any six year old can play video games....it takes a real woman to bark like a dog !

Quick Reply: What Grinds My Gears