The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What Grinds My Gears

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Default RE: What Grinds My Gears

ORIGINAL: silverbullet
I want to know what grinds everyone's gears.
Ignorant Mac users.

Old 03-04-2006, 06:13 PM
HCF Member

damn people who have sr20det RHD s14 silvia's lol j/P Kappa

Old 03-05-2006, 02:19 AM
HCF Member

I hate that I have no garage. Like today I was moving along great with the hatch and got my seats in, some odds and ins on the dash like the cruise button/fog light switch/vents, then I got my rear suspension on and bam darkness and temps dove below 40 with a brisk wind. I was like dammit but hey I'm off tomarrow so i'll probly prep the engine harness, get the rest of the suspension, and start pulling the engine out of my 4 door. I think I'm gonna go out and shoot some of my guns in the morning till about 2 or so though, it'll be a good little get away plus it is allways cool to blow the **** out of stuff with 5 different guns and around 1500 rounds of ammo

Old 03-05-2006, 11:20 AM

You know what grinds my gears? Men. No offense to any of the men on here, but it drives me crazy when I try to tell my effing boyfriend the same thing like twenty times, and he just argues with me, and disagrees, then its like something clicks and he realizes that Im right. [:@]
Its like trying to potty train a toddler.

Old 03-05-2006, 11:43 AM
HCF Member

You know what really grinds my gears? unidentifyable sounds in your car, that appear out of no where then suddenly stop.. [:@] and when you can hear it you think to your self"oh god how much is that going to cost?"... like the past few days i have had a clunck when i go slowly over a bump. and then i just out of nowhere stopped.. Grrrrrr i hope it doesnt' start back up again

Old 03-05-2006, 12:03 PM
HCF Member

i have to agree with fiirkan about that. it grinds my gears when you hear this horrible noise all the time and when you take it in they dont hear anything. and as soon as you get it back you hear it again. also all those lame kids in their ****ty cars that always rev at you. and also people who right turn on red at the exact time you light turns green. and i have some weird form of ocd and i cant stand people touching my stuff. you have to be a pretty good friend of mine before ill let you in my room cause when people pick stuff up and dont set them in the same spot i just about go insane

Old 03-05-2006, 12:49 PM
HCF Member

What grinds my gears are people doing 55 in a 70mph limit.....on the left lanes...
Sunday drivers
What really lights me up are the people who stand in the middle of an isle talking on their cell phone...Move the eff over so the rest of the world can pass by .

People with cell phone ear buds..talking out loud. I always think they are talking to me....then I see they are on the phone...Damn..Shut up and hang up. I don't want to hear your private conversation.

Old 03-05-2006, 02:15 PM
HCF Member

i also am going to have to agree with dogmeat on that one...

And you know what REALLY grinds my gears? frost... i don't know about other places, but the frost under the ground here cause hugh bumps and humps in the road... so one minute your driving smoothly and then BANG it goes from _________ to _^_-_--___----^^^---___ or something like that [:@][:@][:@], i almost bottomed out my car on a hugh dip in the road, i flew in the air and so did everything else in the car [:@][:@]

Old 03-05-2006, 02:44 PM
HCF Member

What grinds my gear is bieng 17. I can't buy a car because i have to be 18 to legally buy one and my parents won't buy it for me (i don't think i want them to either). Also not having a job kind of blows, especially since i jus found a civic that has a completly clean carfax report and it costs 1k more than i have. I just hope that ill find a civic in good condition come june.

Old 03-05-2006, 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: 2000 LoW reD Si

You know what grinds my gears? Men. No offense to any of the men on here, but it drives me crazy when I try to tell my effing boyfriend the same thing like twenty times, and he just argues with me, and disagrees, then its like something clicks and he realizes that Im right. [:@]
Its like trying to potty train a toddler.

I have a feeling this one cuts both ways... HARD.

These are all really true though.

Quick Reply: What Grinds My Gears