The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What Grinds My Gears

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 06:58 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: What Grinds My Gears

ORIGINAL: Scuzz

FYI They have slugs for that purpose, you...well rather...I wouldn't use shot.
[sm=rolleyes.gif] the only time I saw a deer get hit with a slug was nasty, pretty much ripped it apart.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:39 PM
HCF Member

wow... this has gone from a"what grinds my gears" to the difference between a buckshot and a slug...

you know what grinds my gears? coworkers that wont shut the **** up when you work at a call center... this one girl was pissing off everyone arround her and wouldn't shut the **** up.. i ended up moving cause i sit next to her.. and then she was halled in the office and gralled at.. now she is pissy at me cause she thinks it is my fault... she is 25 has a kid and she acts like the whole world is out to get her... damn imature people.. some people should not be aloud to procreate

Old 03-08-2006, 07:44 PM
HCF Member

You know what grinds my gears? Nobody wanting to hire me. I prolly have more experiance and knowledge than half the guys that work at the computer center at Best Buy, yet they have the job and i don't. I stopped even trying to apply at B.B. any more. Apparantly Murray's and AutoZone don't want me either. Even though i filled up the section of crap i can do and equipment i can use.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:48 PM
HCF Member

The best way to get hired anywhere is to be bilingual. Thats what sold them on me at the Zone. Affirmitive action kicks *** if your the right color.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:49 PM
HCF Member

I'm brown, don't think there is much demand for urdu speaking ppl.

Old 03-08-2006, 08:07 PM
HCF Member

The spanish helps alot. Sometimes even the most qualified ppl wont get the job for some odd reason. It happens. Best of luck though.

What grinds my gears is when the domestic guys who drive their V6 'stangs, camaros, and firebirds talk so much crap and then make so many excuses when my stock civic just walked all over them. I think the best excuse was "I wasnt even trying to really race." Oh so you didnt mean to sit at the red light and rev at me the entire time? Yeah whatever. I know ricers do it too but it makes so much more pissed when its a domestic. They talk down to the tuners around here alot and they cant stand it when a "lil lawn mower" walks them. But whatever. I know I win in the end with my more than 25 mpg and still faster.

Old 03-08-2006, 08:43 PM
HCF Member

You think that me bieng 17 has anything to do with me having a hard time getting a job?

Old 03-08-2006, 08:48 PM
HCF Member

proabably. my yongest friend with a job is 17 and he has a dad who works for the pizza place.

Old 03-08-2006, 08:50 PM
HCF Member

Thats what i figured, but i know a boat load of ppl that have jobs. One of my friends got hired at best buy when he was 16. This one kid got hired over the summer and quit the job. I'm like dude, i've been tryin to get a permanent job for ages (and im older).

Old 03-08-2006, 08:52 PM
HCF Member

that sucks. i got my first job at 15 as a bag boy at the grocery store just outside the neighborhood.

Quick Reply: What Grinds My Gears