The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What Grinds My Gears

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 03:56 PM
HCF Member
Default What Grinds My Gears

Do you know what grinds my gears? When my computer eats itself. I was just sitting there playing some tetris and I get the blue screen of death. I tried restarting and my lappy doesn't recognize that my hard drive is in there. ARGH!!! I think it may have been fried. It doesn't help being thousands of miles away from anywhere that I can get hardware. [:@]

Old 03-04-2006, 04:23 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: What Grinds My Gears

ouch..i remember i deleted a hole bunch of crap on my old compter and when i restarted it, it didnt go back on ..i was a idiot and deleted **** i wasent sopposed to, it works fine now (even tho we never use it because we got a new computer) but you can hook up the internet to it...a lession leard, dont delete **** that you dont no what it is

Old 03-04-2006, 04:29 PM
HCF Member

*cough* buy a mac *cough*

Old 03-04-2006, 04:35 PM
HCF Member

*cough*what he said*cough*... i miss using macs it is crazy too cause i only use to use them when i worked for apple... now i want to get one really bad

and it sucks that your really far away from anywhere that could help you... how did you get this posted??

Old 03-04-2006, 04:37 PM
HCF Member

PC's rule, but I didn't create this thread to just talk about computers. I want to know what grinds everyone's gears.

Do you know what else grinds my gears? When the post office can't get packages to the right address. They just sit in some building or truck or something and get beaten up/ripped/fubar. I bet there's some guy in the back of the post office that comes into work and takes a baseball bat after every package there.

Old 03-04-2006, 04:38 PM
HCF Member

I have a computer at work, my computer at home took a poop.

Old 03-04-2006, 04:40 PM
HCF Member

The problem with the mac is nobody makes programs for it. The program selection for PCs is way better. And you can upgrade a PC. The only way to upgrade a mac is throw it away and buy a new one.

Old 03-04-2006, 04:44 PM
HCF Member

Very true, you'd be hard pressed to find the software for a mac. Unless you're doing graphic design there's really no reason to have one.

+1 for AgentofDarkness

Old 03-04-2006, 05:12 PM

Modular PC's are the future! and they're sexy!

Old 03-04-2006, 05:15 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: d2privat11

Modular PC's are the future! and they're sexy!
Whats a modular PC? I like those tablet PCs, they look pretty cool but i dunno if they are actually as useful as they look. They are crazy expensive, like 3k

Quick Reply: What Grinds My Gears