The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

What does your room look like? V2.0

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

omg i totally missed this threat the whole time i was here lol

@plethroic: You skate and Graff? AND have a sexxy *** hatch.. im soooo jealous i dont know you in real life lol

@40: Great useage of old boards! im definatly gonna have to look into that lol, i got so many boards with little chips or razor tail that i dont ride anymore, makeing a shelf outta them is a great way to get extra use.. the local skate shop here buys old boards for like 10 bux and they make chairs out of them.. like lounge chairs, they look sick but they want like 600 bux for em lol.

@trust: prolly the coolest looking room, looks good.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:55 PM

thanks man, i spent a lot of time working on getting my room how i want it. Too bad I have to start over in 4 months... good thing it'll be a whole apartment though

Old 03-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

lol i used to always have the coolest room but i kinda grew out of it.. i had the glow in the dark stars, with the neon paint splattered everywhere, i had black lights and strobes all thru out it, it looked badass... now my walls are all offstained white with posters on the wall and **** lol.. i been thinking of doing a huge graff piece on each wall and just tossing everything out, and get a new bed, dresser, and computer desk and thats it lol, its too cluttered in here lol.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Originally Posted by supersize
@40: Great useage of old boards! im definatly gonna have to look into that lol, i got so many boards with little chips or razor tail that i dont ride anymore, makeing a shelf outta them is a great way to get extra use.. the local skate shop here buys old boards for like 10 bux and they make chairs out of them.. like lounge chairs, they look sick but they want like 600 bux for em lol.
Thanks man. The shelves were essentially the result of boredom and a few extra L brackets that I found laying around. All in all it'd probably cost you $10 to make 5 or 6 of them.

The chair idea sounds pretty cool, I've seen them done with Snowboards as well as Hockey Sticks.

Trust, your room is sick man. Pretty much exactly what I'm going for with my music room. Trying to get my hands on some black picture/poster frames so I can prnit out pics of the bands that I've seen, and put my ticket stubs from the concerts in them.

Thinkin I need to paint the ceiling though, really diggin how that looks

Old 03-09-2010, 09:03 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Room's pretty much bare now. I'm in this apartment for another 5 months, then I'm looking into getting a duplex or townhouse with my friend, so I'm trying to hold off on getting too much stuff... no point in moving everything twice.

(From the entrance)

(From the corner by the Jolly Roger)

Also, my computer, tv, etc are in the living room, so yeah. That desk is actually a weapons cleaning desk
What kinda katana's do you have reaper? Got pics of them?

Old 03-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Originally Posted by Forty04
Trying to get my hands on some black picture/poster frames so I can prnit out pics of the bands that I've seen, and put my ticket stubs from the concerts in them.
thats a good idea too, i got a ton of them on my poster board lol. would be cool to organize those too

Old 03-09-2010, 11:08 AM

Target has cheap poster frames, about $7.99-9.99 a piece. They're not perfect but they look decent.

Old 03-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

yardsales

Old 03-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by MaximusFunk
What kinda katana's do you have reaper? Got pics of them?
Cheap ones lol... The one with the gold scabbard is actually a blade-less display sword (as in it's not sharp. Not even a little)... I can't remember the brand, but I know it's the only one I have that was actually made in Japan lol. The other ones are just as cheap (though razor-sharp lol)... I think the brand is Musashi or something like that. I'm actually planning on getting a custom one made when I get the extra money. Anyway, pics of katanas (just polished them the other day anyway ):

Name:  2-8.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  58.7 KB

And of course, shots of each katana's tsuba:

Name:  3-4.jpg
Size:  38.3 KB

Name:  4-2.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  44.8 KB

Name:  5-1.jpg
Size:  38.0 KB

Name:  6-1.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  38.0 KB

Old 03-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Recognized HCF Member

a bladeless one.... o hell get your @ss a grinder or sharpening stone and go to town LOL
tho id still be afraid for anyone breaking in.LMAO

Quick Reply: What does your room look like? V2.0