The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

The what do you do for a living thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 12:27 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: The what do you do for a living thread

Where in WV are you from?? I lived in Bluefield for about 6 years!!

Old 12-12-2005, 12:29 AM
HCF Member

Adam
Occ.: Student, two months I'll hopefully be at Honda in Ohio or Alabama as a R&D Engineer or Quality Assurance Engineer respectively.

Sacs, I use to work in the const. business during summers and loved it.

Old 12-12-2005, 12:30 AM

Fran 33 I work for a local brokerage firm in TN as the licensing coordinator. Went to college and graduated as an economist and accountant... just bored me mindless..... What do I want to do..... still trying to figure that one out.... i'll get back to you on that one.

Old 12-12-2005, 12:31 AM
HCF Member

In between Logan and Williamson in Mingo county right across the river from Pike county KY

Old 12-12-2005, 12:51 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Cutt

I between Logan and Williamson in Mingo county right across the river from Pike county KY

Cool deal. Thats one of the most beautiful parts of the country but the economy isn't the best. I would still be there if I could find a job paying what I am making now!!!

Old 12-12-2005, 12:58 AM

39 Aircraft maintenance Engineer with heavy background with Airbus aircraft, currently in the process of becoming a Resident Customer Support Manager for Airbus. Been fixing planes since I was 18. Married for 16 years with 3 kids, 15, 13 and 4. I've only owned 3 cars and still have them all. The Honda is my daily driver and I love it. First car I ever drove was my Dad's 78 Honda Civic Wagon and I passed my drivers test in it. I have to say though the Honda is fairly easy to work on. I've put over 50,000 miles on it and she's been good to me.

Old 12-12-2005, 01:03 AM
HCF Member

Well where I lived if you didn't work in the coal mines then you couldnt get a good job but working in the mines pays good. People that work for dad start out at 18 dollars a hour and thats good pay for not knowing **** about the job. But like I said that was the only good jobs there in the southern part of the state.

Old 12-12-2005, 01:12 AM
HCF Member

HEt md420 Thats in kingsport tenn right?

Name Justin McCloud
Job Hairstylist
Age 22
I own a nice little salon in morristown tenn and I come from A coal mineing Family which my Dads owns 2 mines in West Virginia and I got alot of ties with that crap and I hate but I like the money so whatever right and from W.V but I now live in TENN. I have been married for to years to a very great girl.
Yup Kingsport, cool to see a local on

Old 12-12-2005, 01:18 AM
HCF Member

Well where I lived if you didn't work in the coal mines then you couldnt get a good job but working in the mines pays good. People that work for dad start out at 18 dollars a hour and thats good pay for not knowing **** about the job. But like I said that was the only good jobs there in the southern part of the state.

It has been several years ago since I was there and yes mining was about the only jobs available then and I guess now.

Old 12-12-2005, 01:19 AM
HCF Member

WE have some of the Fed ex Airbuses in Greensboro.

Quick Reply: The what do you do for a living thread