The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

The what do you do for a living thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 11:30 PM
HCF Member
Default The what do you do for a living thread

Check this out, I think this will bring members a bit closer and give a insight as to who you are and such. Post where you work/what you do for a living, what your first name is, how old you are, and what you plan to do in the future.

Old 12-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: The what do you do for a living thread

Ummm...I think we ahd a thread like this, but...here goes

I'm a subcontractor for an IT solutions company. I do repairs for companies like gateway, dell, hp, sony...you get the idea...

and my name is Eugene in english...LOL

Old 12-11-2005, 11:46 PM
HCF Member

Name : Marty

I work for Eastman Chem. Company, in the biggest Chem. plant on the east coast. It is crazy, 7 square miles of facilities and it employ's over 20,000 people not including all the contractors.

Plans : Job wise I am planted and do not want to leave, job security is great along with 401k,medical, and all that crap. Personal life I have a long time girlfreind and plan to marry her, she has two kids from another relationship that I love as my own and can not wait to take under my wing and will be very proud to say they are a very important part of my life. car wise I have a 98 civic with a JDM D15B swapped into it(great engine), I wrecked it a couple months ago really bad but plan to have it up and going around Feb. My other mode of transportation is a 94 Formula with a LT1 350 6 speed, K/N FIPK, cat back. I love it, 100k miles on it and it is still as stout as new when my dad bought it(I bought it off my dad in 01). Future plans car wise is using my 98 civic for track use only and leaving the Formula alone as they did stop production. I want to try and get a ITR this year some time but if not I will find me a 94/95 N/A Supra so I can swap a 2JZ-GTE into it and build a monster.

Old 12-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Cat Fuсker

ummm...I wanna work at your place...

Old 12-11-2005, 11:51 PM
HCF Member

i don't. i wanna be a slacker FOREVAR!11

Old 12-11-2005, 11:53 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

ummm...I wanna work at your place...
I love it, coming from restraunt work it is easy as hell

Old 12-11-2005, 11:55 PM
HCF Member

Nemo, 37 and I work in aviation maintenance. I am currently a Structures supervisor and working on Delta 767's. Our last project was Untied 777's and I have worked on most any wide and narrow body aircraft.

Old 12-11-2005, 11:58 PM
HCF Member

Wellllll...I sort of have many jobs at the moment...

I'm currently a student working on my BS in Graphic Design--have about 9 months left (woo!). I'm thinking about going into package design once I graduate, since I've really enjoyed that class at school and it has some aspects that really appeal to me. I also freelance for my real work and for friends (don't have the time or experience to go all-out yet). And I work for a local children's hospital under the injury prevention programs...I get paid to educate parents about how to install and use their child's car seat properly (you actually have to be certified through the government to do this!). Most parents don't do it right, so it's very rewarding and you really have to think. Good exercise too. I love it.

My name's Michelle and I'm 21. In terms of plans for the future--currently thinking that after I graduate and have full-time job and a house (late next year) I'll get myself an 8th gen Civic. I'd love a TSX, but they end up being way too expensive for me.

Old 12-12-2005, 12:08 AM
HCF Member

Caleb

Married, no kids.

I am working as an apprentice remodelor for one of the top rated companies in the western US. I love the job and the bosses and whole company are great, but I want more out of life, and am thusly in the process of starting a business.

Old 12-12-2005, 12:25 AM
HCF Member

HEY md420 Thats in kingsport tenn right?

Name Justin McCloud
Job Hairstylist
Age 22
I own a nice little salon in morristown tenn and I come from A coal mineing Family which my Dad owns 2 mines in West Virginia and I got alot of ties with that crap and I hate but I like the money so whatever right and I am from W.V but I now live in TENN. I have been married for 2 years to a very great girl.

Quick Reply: The what do you do for a living thread