The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

what?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Angry Admin

and u live in canada so u could have just stepped outside and bottled nothing b/c u dont exist

Old 01-13-2009, 07:03 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
Cali won't let me import air. Strict regulations... sorry.
hmmm, i could always have my aunt who lives in FL buy some and then get on her paddle boat and paddle over to the oakland port and drop it off there, let me get back to you on that.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Super Cereal Admin

It's all right... let's just say I've made some custom modifications to my mustang that allow me to carry large amounts of air in the car, completely undetected by police officers. Let's say since I started air-running, I've learned some tricks of the trade. I can transport that air for you

Old 01-13-2009, 07:48 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
It's all right... let's just say I've made some custom modifications to my mustang that allow me to carry large amounts of air in the car, completely undetected by police officers. Let's say since I started air-running, I've learned some tricks of the trade. I can transport that air for you
Would you consider smuggling me 5lbs of nothing? I need it by tomorrow. I'll pay in rubles.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by croninc
hmmm, i could always have my aunt who lives in FL buy some and then get on her paddle boat and paddle over to the oakland port and drop it off there, let me get back to you on that.
well her boat will probably be searched going through the panama canal and she'll get busted for sure

Originally Posted by reaper2022
alright, you can do it for him
just please, don't roll your windows down
since you'll be driving for my air co., i'll have to pay you hourly. will you accept payments in carbon dioxide?

Old 01-13-2009, 07:49 PM
HCF Member

Congratulations!! You have won the british lottery! Please PM you the following information and I can wire you your winnings to the sum of 1,000,000.

Name
Address
Phone Number
Back Account Number
Debit Card Number
Credit Card Number
Social Security Number

Thank You and Congratulations again!!

Old 01-13-2009, 07:52 PM

Look guys, you should use my truck to transport your contraband. It has "air ride" suspension. That's the best way to move air without getting busted.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:41 AM
HCF Member

I can hold my breath for a really really long time. Plus I have no extra space in my car. Perfect for hauling a ton of nothing! It would take customs forever to figure it out, by that time i'd be gone and they would wonder where the blue guy went.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:13 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Stu, I made that mistake once before, on my first solo air-run. It got a little to stuffy in my car, so I wound down the window. Big mistake. The whole shipment of air got sucked right out the window. I ended up paying for it out of pocket. Thank god I had 16,000 yen in the car to pay with.

And Stein, unfortunately I have plenty of room for air in my car, but I have no room for nothing. To be honest, I have a Fiat chock full of nothing back at the house that I still need to deliver.

On a side note, I'd like to make a random comment; I recently turned my GPS unit on "mute"... why, you might ask? Well, it's simple. As much as I love hearing a woman's voice, it would seem every time I took directions from it I ended up at a shopping mall.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:03 AM
Angry Admin

i wish i was that tal