The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

what?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 01:00 PM
HCF Member

LOL, my badd.
i didnt see that last series against Bean town BUT I think he got a wake up call, and he knows that he cant do it all by himself. So he got some help. Now if they dont win this year.... i dont even want to think about it... its no way they should lose. They supposed to get Mike Miller too... Man this team is about to be unstopable

Old 07-09-2010, 01:04 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by apoplectic1
+1

And when LeBron couldn't score when the clock was running, he would do almost nothing but draw fouls, so that he not only got free throws, he got the other teams starters off the court so his job would be that much easier.

I hate when players do that (like Kobe in the last couple mins in game 7...) BUT its smart bball when its 5 against one, LOL

Old 07-09-2010, 01:04 PM
HCF Member

I don't know, both LeBron and Wade come from teams where they were used to being "one man teams". I'm not sure if they could pull off the teamwork it would take.

Old 07-09-2010, 01:10 PM

IDK man, they will be good, but I have hope for my team still. Being the underdog and being doubted is what ignites the players on the Magic during the postseason.

Last year we did good in the first two rounds because we were riding momentum from the regular season and our opponents were second rate. But we lost when we were overconfident about the Celtics. Then we went down 0-3 and the team was the underdog again. Being doubted made the team play hard and they managed to slaughter the Celtics in game 4 in Boston and win again at home to put the pressure on Boston because we could have become the first team to ever come back from 0-3 to win a series.

The year before, they did better because they played with determination and passion, ignoring the rest of the world. I feel that's what this season will have in store. Expectations of the Magic by the media and outside world are lower than they were last year and I think it will motivate the team to new heights once again.

Old 07-09-2010, 01:17 PM
HCF Member

^That and Nelson would only walk his old *** down the court giving the opponents defense enough time to get in position several times over, but I really don't want to rant right now.

Old 07-09-2010, 01:20 PM

Yeah. I know. I like J. Will because he runs down the floor almost every time. He is also very deceptive and the defense can't read his mind. Jameer is good but sometimes he can be too obvious. He was great against the Bobcats though, without him we would have lost that series. Jameer deserves to stay on the team... SVG just needs to tell him to run down the court more.

Old 07-09-2010, 01:21 PM
HCF Member

psh! who u tellin... i had Orlando coming out the east

Old 07-09-2010, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by GDizzle2
Right, because you are a bandwagoner.

Honestly, I am glad Miami is like this because it will get rid of all the bandwagoners. They are so annoying.

Calling all bandwagoners:
Jump ship now, please. Do us the favor.

and from the other thread:

There you go. The U.S. is like Lebron
So you admit that since it's the U.S.'s fault we are in debt because of the way we think and act that it is also LeBron's fault that he couldn't win because of the way he thinks and acts?

Last edited by trustdestruction; 07-09-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:26 PM
HCF Member

I bet your a huge (Sir)Lady Gaga fan too.

Old 07-09-2010, 01:27 PM

nah, he was, but he is changing over to Justin Beiber now.