The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

what?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by GDizzle2
i dont even like bandwagons... but i like MIAMI now! GO HEAT!
Such a ****** thing to say.

The reason people are pissed is because LeBron has no class and had an hour long TV special on ESPN dedicated to himself and stabbing his fans and home in the back, then expecting them to be okay with it.

I thought he would stay in Cleveland, but apparently I give him too much credit.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 07-09-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:47 AM
HCF Member

I don't hate him for going to the Heat, I have always hated him because on multiple occasions he promised Cleavland a championship, while calling himself the best player around, and calling himself king (no ring, no king IMO).

I hate him even more now because he realizes he isn't good enough to get a title to that city, he ran to Miami with his tail between his legs so that he can finally get that championship riding on the back of a player who has already proven himself.

I used to be a Miami fan until I saw the **** Shaq puled off between the Magic and the Heat, and became a Magic fan in protest. Now that I see them doing the same underhanded **** they were doing back then, I could care less if the entire organization burns in hell.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:28 PM
HCF Member

true dat! he didnt need all that publicity, and espn special and stuff... but he could do it. It was over kill but im not hatin.

I really dont care what he does, i dont know him and he aint givin me no bread. but for the sake of discussion... thats his job, he does his job well. where ever you work, im sure you try your best to do whatever possible to make more money and to move up... he decided to take the humble role and let somebody else be the leader, some on the earth are born leaders some are born followers... and my last statement, he dont owe them fans nothing... thats just what they are fans. i just say if you can put some good players together why not do it.. nobody wants to sit some where (cleveland) and keep losing... ????

Old 07-09-2010, 12:31 PM

He doesn't do his job that well. He quits. A real player doesn't quit until the 4th quarter is over.

And he seems to think the fans owe him something. The fans don't owe him anything either.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 07-09-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:33 PM
HCF Member

another true statement.. he did give up.. and thats why he left. he got tired of doing all the work. BUt on the other hand if you gettin all that doe... you gotta do all the work... and thats the reason hes taking a pay cut and leaving

Old 07-09-2010, 12:36 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
A real player doesn't quit until the 4th quarter is over.
And a player as good as LeBron supposedly is doesn't quit till his jersey is hanging from the stadium roof. LeBron didn't just give up in those games in the finals, he gave up on Cleavland.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:37 PM

He's not really taking a paycut. FL has no state income tax and is cheaper to live in.

He didn't give up before he left. He left and gave up at the same time. In the semifinals against Boston he realized that if he didn't win, he could leave and not feel bad about it.

Old 07-09-2010, 12:42 PM
HCF Member

i think he just got tired of Cleveland period. the boy is only 25 yrs old. i guess it was time for the little birdie to leave his nest. I FORGOT FLORIDA DIDNT HAVE TAX!!! IM MOVING!!!

Old 07-09-2010, 12:49 PM

Got some more stuff to say. Was editing my post but I got the notification from your reply, clicked it, and whala all my edit is gone that I was typing.

I watched that last Boston-Cavaliers game and you could see that LeBron didn't care anymore. He didn't shake hands with them because he was more mature than last season, he shook hands with them because he didn't care anymore. The reason his team failed on him is because he proclaimed himself the "king" and allowed his ego to put the weight of the franchise on his shoulders. LeBron was 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th option on offense and the rest of the team was just there. His teammates probably never felt like they were important to the so-called "team". Then LeBron failed and they couldn't do it for him because they were never allowed to before and had no experience being depended upon.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 07-09-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:59 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
LeBron was 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th option on offense and the rest of the team was just there. His teammates probably never felt like they were important to the so-called "team". Then LeBron failed and they couldn't do it for him because they were never allowed to before and had no experience being scoring leaders.
+1

And when LeBron couldn't score when the clock was running, he would do almost nothing but draw fouls, so that he not only got free throws, he got the other teams starters off the court so his job would be that much easier.