The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

what?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Super Cereal Admin

I'm back in the bike-buying mood. Maybe I'll save up and decide what to blow it on later.

But first, I have a few swords, knives, a taser, a set of lock picks, storage for said knives, and sword storage to buy. Why? The same reason I plan on buying a Stag Model 8 (AR-15) as well as a few 300-round boxes of 5.56mm rounds and a minimum of 10 30-round magazines that shall be loaded at all times: zombie apocalypse. Also, when I turn 21 I'm getting a Springfield XD .45 and a lot of rounds for it as well. Also for said zombie apocalypse. Well, that and concealed carry.

*edit: just realized something. $4,000 buys a bike. $4,000 also buys a Stag Model 8, a carrying case, 9 30-round magazines, a few 300-round boxes of 5.56mm NATO rounds, a Springfield XD .45, extra magazines, a plethora of rounds, multiple sword, more knifes than I need, a set of lock picks, a taser, and storage for everything. Meh, f*ck it, I'm still saving up for mustang parts/bike/civic/mini-truck (I'll decide when I get there) while buying non-motorized toys. By that I mean I'll probably be buying the lock picks, a few knives, the taser, sword storage, and knife storage in the next month. The Model 8's a little more expensive (at just over $1k), and the XD is around $600.

Last edited by reaper2022; 12-24-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:37 AM
HCF Member

trigger happy my friend
(supersize make your own "what?" thread)

Old 12-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Zombie apocalypse.

Seriously, I have no faith in humanity's ability to continue to exist anymore. Therefore, it's logical to prepare a SHF (Sh*t Hits the Fan) kit for a worst-case scenario. Not to mention preparing for that kind of ish is fun. Also, I pity anyone stupid enough to try to break into my apartment if I'm home next year. I have 5 katanas and several very, very sharp knives as it is, and will be ordering a few more small toys today. The rifle and sidearm will be coming later this year, as well as a higher-end katana

*ninja: and as of now, I have a list of just over $2,000 in weapons and accessories. And I'm not done with my list

*edit: Just got done ordering an assault knife, a spring assist knife, and an upright sword display stand. The next bit of disposable income I get is going towards a folding assault knife, sword cleaning kit, 8-sword wall rack, and 100,000v stun gun. Also, the Ar-15 fund stands at $100. 9% of the way there

Last edited by reaper2022; 12-24-2009 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:14 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

dude its so weird u say that, i was dozing off in the living room and i hear a bunch of loud crashes and glass breaking. we have a cabinet in front of the bassment door for the holidays to make room in the kitchen, it holds our rags up top, spaghetti sauce and glass jars on bottom.. well there has been ALOT of burgularies around my area, my neighbors are drug addicts (and also tune honda's and i know their theves...) so im thinking ****, someone came thru the garage into the bassment and up the stairs and knocked the cabinet over.. so when i heard glass breaking, the first thing that came to mind was the spaghetti sauce, someone is knocking over that cabinet trying to get in, so i jump up and grab my ninja sword things (replica... not sharp at all) and i run to the door, the cabinets still up, im freaked out, cause i heard a crash and a bunch of glass breaking, i walk into the bathroom and a picture fell off the wall and knocked over a shelf, picture broke, my ipod flew off the dock and into the bathtub into a little puddle of water but it diddnt break, the antenna broke off from my ipod dock, the shelf landed on the toothpaste and that scorted everywhere haha.. it was a big *** mess, not to mention my hearts beating so fast i was scared, its 4AM and i have to be up at 8 to help get started for dinner today haha, it was nuts.. glass everywhere haha.. but yeah, the first thing i grabbed was my ninja swords. it looks sharp haha, and itll hurt if i beat someone with it hahaha. i have a collection of stuff like that.. couple ninja stars, bunch of knives, swords, chrome plated hatchet for display haha, its sharp as hell too.

1 question... why a stun gun? are u rly that worryed about somone? i mean if someone breaks into your house, beat their *** lol. either that or get a gun. as long as its hidden in your drawer or under the matress, your good without a permit

Old 12-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Dude, do you even read posts? I've already explained I'm buying an assault rifle and a sub-compact .45 sidearm. I'm pretty sure I'll be covered for firearms this year (not sure what I'll buy in that department next year). Actually, I can legally open-carry in KY. Unfortunately, people tend to freak out when someone has a gun, so I'll be getting my CCW permit soon after buying the XD. The AR-15 is purely for target practice and for later on down the road in the event I have a daughter. Nothing would legally intimidate a young man interested in my daughter more than him coming to my house to meet me and finding me cleaning a godd*mned assault rifle in the living room

As for the stun gun, it's purely for sh*ts with a chance of giggles. I have two uses for it: catching my roommate off-guard with it and killing insects (admit it, if you had a stun gun you'd totally kill bugs with it too).

Besides, are five full-length samurai swords really going to come in handy in a home-defense situation? Hell, no. But I bought them anyway because this is America, land of the free and home of the people with way more impractical weapons than they rightfully should have. Did I mention throwing knives and/or shurikens might make my list of ish to buy?

Oh, and criticize my weapons choices now. Let's see what you think of my stockpile when the zombies are eating your head

Last edited by reaper2022; 12-24-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

i read it but i diddnt think that "killing zombies" was a real reason for them

Old 12-24-2009, 02:27 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Dude, do you even read posts? I've already explained I'm buying an assault rifle and a sub-compact .45 sidearm. I'm pretty sure I'll be covered for firearms this year (not sure what I'll buy in that department next year). Actually, I can legally open-carry in KY. Unfortunately, people tend to freak out when someone has a gun, so I'll be getting my CCW permit soon after buying the XD. The AR-15 is purely for target practice and for later on down the road in the event I have a daughter. Nothing would legally intimidate a young man interested in my daughter more than him coming to my house to meet me and finding me cleaning a godd*mned assault rifle in the living room

As for the stun gun, it's purely for sh*ts with a chance of giggles. I have two uses for it: catching my roommate off-guard with it and killing insects (admit it, if you had a stun gun you'd totally kill bugs with it too).

Besides, are five full-length samurai swords really going to come in handy in a home-defense situation? Hell, no. But I bought them anyway because this is America, land of the free and home of the people with way more impractical weapons than they rightfully should have. Did I mention throwing knives and/or shurikens might make my list of ish to buy?

Oh, and criticize my weapons choices now. Let's see what you think of my stockpile when the zombies are eating your head
i was lmfao! but in all seriousness i can't wait till im 21 so i can get a pistol and a ccw we can open carry here but nobody does so im in the same boat as you and thanks alot im now thinking of an assault riffle ive only got my baby 22long riffle for now its great for cheap target practice and yeah if i had a stun gun i would taze people (only friends that deserve it) for the fun of it

Old 12-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Chubby Chaser

damn youngin's you guys make me feel old, Damn you to hell!

Old 12-24-2009, 06:25 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

u gotta watch who you shock tho, some ppl take it defferently.. i cant get shocked, it messes with my heart and can send me into heart failure.. when i got shocked at work, they kept me overnight to see if it affected anything.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:29 PM
Super Cereal Admin

kanarrjl...

You know you want one. Only $1145msrp, and if I'm correct, Stag is the company that makes the lower receivers for the military (I believe Colt makes the uppers). I plan on buying a Stag Model 8 (the one I pictured) with an additional 9 30-round magazines, hard case, a lot of rounds (probably 600 round on-hand at one time (all magazines loaded and an additional 300)), and eventually an ACOG scope

$150 in the AR-15 fund with more money coming tomorrow

I'm still trying to decide what toys that go "bang" I'll buy next year. Too bad Barrett M82a1's are so d*mn expensive. Wonder how much a good AK goes for... it'd be convenient having two rifles both chambered in 5.56mm NATO rounds On a serious note, maybe a .308 Savage... good-looking bolt action.

*edit: supersize, my roommate has no known heart conditions and is a 5'10", 150lb dude. If he gets injured from being stunned, it's grounds for me to call him a little b*tch for the rest of his life.

*another edit: are riot shields legal for civvies to own? A riot shield would make an excellent addition to my zombie apocalypse defense cache. Also, I have a feeling if I don't have my own government file yet, I will within a year or two lol

Last edited by reaper2022; 12-24-2009 at 06:36 PM.