The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

what?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 09:08 AM
March 2010 ROTM

That new kid has the ugliest EP3 I have ever seen.

And Nike, how old are you? Your dad wanted to kick you out over a picture on the internet with profanity in it? I guessing super religious.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:15 AM
HCF Member

LMAO I was wondering wth was up with the <3 Reaper at bottom! lol, and saying guy who played joker beasted it

Old 11-21-2009, 02:18 PM
HCF Member

from supersize
Name:  kthxbai.png
Views: 12
Size:  245.4 KB
Name:  kthxbai2.png
Views: 10
Size:  323.0 KB

Old 11-22-2009, 10:11 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
Kill Yourself.

Black+Chrome Rims I havent seen that since--O WAIT--Since that ricer tried racing me from stoplight to stoplight!
Easy to talk **** on the internet.

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Wow, a n00b that thinks he can join and instantly start talking sh*t. Haven't seen that for a good 5 minutes or so.
Obviously, huh? Wasn't talking ****, stating a fact. 00MMmG! the F-Bomb! I understand, if it offends you, but please we're all grown here, supposedly. And, there aren't any kids on the site, either, so grow up about it.

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
Here is a list of ALL your posts, Seriously?
And reaper lmao imma chop a mustang front end onto a civic haha What an idea ey?
What do my posts have to do with anything? Oh, i remember, nothing. And what an idea.

hmmm... looks like we have a new member who actively contributes useful and relevant information to every thread he posts in.
Yes, thanks for noticing. Do i get a cookie?

Originally Posted by plethoric33
That new kid has the ugliest EP3 I have ever seen.
Sorry for not fitting your standards. Next time i mod a car, ill ask you personally about what i should do to it. kthxbai

Last edited by Cryogenic SI; 11-22-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by Cryogenic SI
Yes, thanks for noticing. Do i get a cookie?
No, you get a warning. Consider it your first of one warning. The next offense will earn you a vacation, and since I don't know you, nor do I care about your membership, I don't have any qualms about issuing a 2-week ban for a first offense.

Supersize violated rule #1 and he received a punishment I found fitting, if not more of a slap on the wrist than anything. Now you are saying he should be allowed to post whatever vulgar language he wishes, since we're all adults (when in fact, quite a few members are under 18, and what about the visitors and lurkers?), even though rule #1 explicitly states no vulgar language? Also, your last post is in violation of rule #2. Also, your post count combined with the fact that every post you make is useless is violating rule #6, and I could easily slap you with a rule #3 violation for what you've posted in this thread. Care to continue antagonizing a staff member?

Old 11-22-2009, 11:44 AM

Cryogenic, no one here likes you, just leave.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Chubby Chaser

Bwahahahaa this is win, made my shnitty day a little better

Old 11-22-2009, 05:24 PM
HCF Member

No, you get a warning. Consider it your first of one warning. The next offense will earn you a vacation, and since I don't know you, nor do I care about your membership, I don't have any qualms about issuing a 2-week ban for a first offense.
I really don't care. Sorry, if that rattles your buttons. It's the internet. If you'd like, i can find a dozen more and so of posts just like mine everywhere. Not saying what I doing is "acceptable" but please.

Supersize violated rule #1 and he received a punishment I found fitting, if not more of a slap on the wrist than anything. Now you are saying he should be allowed to post whatever vulgar language he wishes, since we're all adults (when in fact, quite a few members are under 18, and what about the visitors and lurkers?),
Not what I'm saying, learnt 2oo red. i was just saying the way you went about it was pretty elementary.

AND PLEASE, we both know no one on here give a SH*T about visitors or lurkers, otherwise we wouldnt be posting things like, sh*t, f*ck, etc, as if we're all to d*mn st*pid t* know what the f*ck any rand*m idi*t is f*ck*ng saying. (see what i did thar? i substituted ***-tericks in play of letters so maybe you guys wont know what i said, but you'll get the hint.)
What do I win?

And, gentleman, under 18? Lol, okay, as if anyone old enough to have a learners permit hasnt played worse in the car with their parent. H*ll, i bet their parents were screaming the "f-bomb" the way they stepped on the brakes and cut turns weaving through oncoming traffic.

even though rule #1 explicitly states no vulgar language?
Soooo, why are you guys "censoring" it? F*ck still looks like ****, no matter how many asterisks you add into it. F***, Fu*k, F**k, fuc*, *uck <--okay lol that one doesnt.
The Honda Civic Forum staff shall be the sole judges of what does and what does not violate the boards standards.
OH, LOL, BELAY THAT.

Also, your last post is in violation of rule #2.
Funny, seeing as how the posts above my posts easily are
flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt
/ing
or did you miss that part. And even yourself are flamebaiting. Soo, hmm, you can't bullsh*t and bullsh*ter.
Also, your post count combined with the fact that every post you make is useless is violating rule #6,
Ummm, no, not really. My posts or at least some of them refer to the topic or the poster who replied. Read into it. And if you dont like em, AHEM, erase them, i care not. :3
and I could easily slap you with a rule #3 violation for what you've posted in this thread. Care to continue antagonizing a staff member?
Sorry, man, i restate what i said above. I won't roll over and suck your dick man, sorry not happening. I made a lil comment and you guys attacked me. I wasn't being antagonistic in the least bit, just stating my opinion. So, do whatever makes you happy, buddy. Because in the end you're still another guy on the internet posting on an online forum, just like me. But if banning me makes your e-peen feel rock hard like a jolly rancher infused with enzyte go ahead. no hair of my back.
because in the end:

y so seriuz?

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
Cryogenic, no one here likes you, just leave.
I sent you PM when I joined. the least you could have done was say f*ck off, instead of ignoring it. Lol, I dont need you guys to like me, it's the internet. Understand that.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:50 PM

I ignored your PM because you suggested that I drive 500 miles or something ridiculous like that to help you work on your car. I don't even know you and the first PM you send me is something like that. What do you want me to reply with? "You're out of your freakin mind if you think i'm going to drive 500 miles to help you work on your car"? Because that's what I was going to say before I decided to just not reply.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Cryogenic, see you in 2 weeks.

And I'm staff. I'm allowed acting how I please; perks of the job. It's corrupt, so deal with it.