The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

on the verge of getting engaged... got any ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 10:44 PM
Default RE: on the verge of getting engaged... got any ideas?

Hmm, allright, lol, guess I'm just retarded, I didnt even think about doing it right before.. lol, oh, and I wont be doing it to ask her to marry me.. somthing else, but ya.. Ill probably pm you before I do it.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:51 PM
Ben

Roto stuck a ring in his anus and had his wife give him a rim job, upon the task she saw the ring and said yes.

Old 01-31-2007, 10:57 PM

^^^^ totally funny..

that and whiterabbit's lesbian post.. lmao..

too funny.... I totally appreciate the input fellas...

Old 01-31-2007, 11:35 PM
HCF Member

My proposal night was an exact recreation of our first date... I remembered what she wore and what I wore (she looked so good I couldn't forget) and told her to wear that without telling her why. I tried to remember what I had playing in my car's stereo but I couldnt remember that much. Anyways, I took her to a japanese restaurant and odered the same food for us and drink. After dinner we took the streetcar to the baseball/football stadium downtown and watched a highschool game (which when I proposed was the same event as the previous year).

When we were leaving there was the same homeless man in front playing guitar that we payed to play us a song... We danced and I asked her if she remembered doing this before... she remembered and thought it was cute... then I pulled out the ring and she just about crapped herself.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:09 AM

that's rad. totally rad.[/align][/align][/align]I love my girl.. you know, I think that it's cool to make it a big thing like that....[/align]we've been livin' together for about 9 months..., that + 2 years of being together.. we both feel it's time for the next step..ya know?[/align][/align][/align]anyway.. she's all for me moddin' my civic, so... [/align]

Old 02-01-2007, 01:39 AM
HCF Member

You've got a mate! Congrats!

Old 02-01-2007, 01:40 AM
HCF Member

If she gets any friends who are gay... dump her.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:43 AM
HCF Member

^^^ HAHAHAHA I dont understand what that means!!! Hahahahahaha!

Old 02-01-2007, 06:54 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: sacicons
donot let these guys scare you. most of them are kidding. getting married, even as young as i did, was a great decision. It made me grow up faster, and opened up some new doors in my life. good luck!
word! I wouldnt change my decision for the world.

A good way to tell whether or not she's a keeper, is to blow your engine. Then if she says something like "you dont have to sell your turbo and all your fun stuff, we'll just get you a new engine," HOLD THE **** ON TO HER AND NEVER LET GO

I wasn't that original when I asked. Just invited a bunch of our friends over for new years ever, and purposed at midnight. She cried so must have done something right

Old 02-01-2007, 07:35 AM
HCF Member

Just send her a text message asking her to marry you. But seriously these are some pretty cool stories. The one with the roses was cool.

Quick Reply: on the verge of getting engaged... got any ideas?