The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Venting!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 01:36 AM
Dan
Default Venting!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it guys, sorry to be a misable sod but i have to vent this or am going to explode.

Woke up on Friday Morning and found this out side:

Anyway, other than the windscreen and paint, they slashed the back passenger side tyre (which is brand new).
So.....I start to remove the paint and think of windscreen replacement. I got one side clear with the help of a neighbours power washer. Looking good, then I start on the roof, Roof=Bad: Dents all over it were the brick has probly been hitting it. But again, could maybe live with that, so cleared other side, at this point and nearly had a mental break down and rang the insurance company, found several scratches under the paint and the Word SCUM carved into the rear wing.
I cant belive that no one, even me, heard nothing at all. The ironic of the whole thing is that its SCUM that does this sort of thing. I cant believe that there are people out there that are capable of these things. And the best thing about the whole thing is that me and my family just stay in and mind our own business. We havent upset anyone, so y do this?

Again sorry for venting guys but I feel very alone in a little black hole.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2755/22B2749897F647619D9EDFD22178ED5E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: Venting!!!!!!!!!!

damn dan did the cops do anything i would be madder than hell man i hate to see what they did to your civic

Old 05-30-2006, 01:52 AM

wow dude, im sorry about the car, i hope you find the faggits that did this! good luck with everything!!!

Old 05-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Dan

Cops are rubbish as usual, because no one saw anything they cant really do anything. Even if the guy/Girl who did it, came over and said to me out right that they did it I couldnt do anything about it.
And if its who i think it is, I will get put away for life if i touch him. (under 18 year old)
So anyway, cars getting sold once its fixed and resprayed and am also moving.

Old 05-30-2006, 02:05 AM
Stinky Administrator

man good luck i hate to see you selling your civic hope you find a good place to live wish i lived close so i could help

Old 05-30-2006, 02:08 AM
Dan

well to be honest, i want to move out of the UK altogther, always liked the idea of moving somewere alittle nicer lol.
Just dnt know were lol

Old 05-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Stinky Administrator

ive heard parts of the uk can be rough so i hope you can find a nice place

Old 05-30-2006, 02:38 AM
Dan

lol yeah, usually i dont go to the rough areas but despite times etc. Im goin to have to sell something to get some cash together now lol. Anyway, were is a nice place to live in the USA? I like sunshine

Old 05-30-2006, 03:10 AM
Stinky Administrator

i live in a place called knoxville tennessee we have mountains and its fairly sunny here but we do have winter here not bad

Old 05-30-2006, 03:11 AM
HCF Member

that shiz happens around here too...

Quick Reply: Venting!!!!!!!!!!