The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

venting

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 11:57 AM
HCF Member
Default venting

hey everyone.. im bored with out my civic.. which sucks.. im in the process of getting ready to leave for work here at 2.. i think im gonna pull my cd player out of the civic and stick it in my minivan.. along with my subs and amp.. gotta be pimping somehow...

for those who care.. im going in to the air force.. friday i have paperwork turn in.. and then april 12-13 i have my over nighter in pittsburgh.. hopefully june 1 ill be flying out to lackland... then ill be there for 8 weeks.. and then tech school after that... soo u guys probably will hear very little from me.. unless you write me letters... ill have my mom post up my addy so you guys can.. for all those who want to.. i will write back if provided the time... also.. notice my siggy i spent like... 5 hours working on last night... thats microsoft paint work.. hell yeahs.. .. im happy about it... sorry you cant read the writing though... i cant get it big enough...

im also glad to see theres another girl besides the few i have known to be on here before.. thats actively posting... .. and modding her car!!...

im trying to get new members on here.. but thats as hard as writing up my 10 page constitution for my car club.. thats due on the 20th... and i still have to find a staff member...

but im headed to the shower now... i have to leave here by like.. 2 to get to work by 3.. and works... 40 mins away..

Old 03-15-2006, 12:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: venting

good luck with the air force..i heard it can be pretty sweet, to bad your not going to be around tho, keep us updated when you can!

Old 03-15-2006, 01:52 PM

Good choice with the air force. I start my ROTC next fall. Hope to be an A-10 pilot in a few years!! But good luck where do you go for basic? and what do you want to in the AF?

Old 03-15-2006, 11:03 PM
HCF Member

my bmt is in lackland like everyone else.. after that im not sure yet.. i still have to get my butt down to meps.. which is in april.. soo then ill know where my tech school is.. i think im gonna try to do explosive ordinance detonation.. then do that for the 2 years till i get my bachleors.. and then go in for a f-117a.. or f-15/f-16 fighter pilot... im going for astronaut in the long run..

Old 03-16-2006, 07:45 AM

Are you going to be able to get a commission by then. I mean youre going to have to be an officer to become a pilot.

Old 03-16-2006, 01:03 PM
HCF Member

yeah after i get the bachleors ill be able to hit up officer commission..and then go to survival school and stuff... well if i dont go now.. i wanna do either ariel gunner or something like.. that .. i was born to fly