The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

UTI don't know crap

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 09:38 AM
HCF Member
Default UTI don't know crap

Ok so i was watching Speed channel not too long ago and a commercial for UTI came on, the guiy was rambling on about utter crap, and they posted a picture about some of the things they offered, and i noticed that they spelt Vtec, V-Tech(i wonder if that will be censored lol) and juist for ****s and giggles i went to their website and searched for Vtec, no results, then i searched for Vtech, no results, and V-Tech and WHAMMO. now i know this is about the MMI part ot UTI but it was funny

article

With the cooperation of Dorsey Frabott, (otherwise known as “The Elder Statesman of Drag Boats”), MMI will also sponsor a boat in the races. The boat will feature the latest in Honda motor technology, and will be powered by the new Honda 225 V-Tech.

Old 07-16-2006, 11:16 AM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: UTI don't know crap

hahahaha i e-mailed them about there v-tech programs lol and said v-tech is a phone i will see if they reply

Old 07-16-2006, 11:21 AM

^lol i have a vtech phone at my work

Old 07-16-2006, 12:34 PM

haha that is funny. the school i went to was also like that, they tried to hard to look good for commercials but when you go their it is complete B.S.

Old 07-16-2006, 08:48 PM
HCF Member

hahahaha damn and the worst part is im a uti grad and my wifes uncle is a teacher there also. IMO wyo tech is way better. UTI basically crams info on certaint aspect of auto repair into your brain in 3 weeks, then you move onto another aspect. crap is you ask me, most people cant retain info in that time frame. and i was looking at tuition cost lately for uti and it has jumped up quit a bit. my total cost was 19k for auto diesel which was a 1.5 year course. now its upwards of 23k only 4 years later.

Old 07-17-2006, 12:11 AM
Recognized HCF Member

yeah im probably gonna go to wyotech in 2 years,

Old 07-17-2006, 12:29 AM
HCF Member

Shoot Im military and I asked about there progam, to see if I can do it on active duty, but they told me that I would have to goto classes at the Houston campas for like 3 times a week. I told them they can keep that **** it is like a 3 hour drive from where i live and I wouldnt be able to pass the class without classroom particapation. Even though I work on diesel engines at work and also do the civilian side also. What horse ****. They mainly want people that have done there time and decided to get out. I told them they need to bulid a school a lot closer to the military bases or do on online course for the soldiers that are deployed or to far drive to their campus's.

Old 07-17-2006, 03:48 AM

i am spose to talk to a uti guy, and set up an inter view, for an early tuition, "so it will be cheaper to go" but i dought i will, cause drifting school is alot cheaper...and i could make more money, being as after you take the full course,(like 5-6 sesions) at 500.00 a piece, you can be a stunt driver in moveys, makin alot more bank, then workin on cars...plus i already know enough to work on most cars... and i've seen that comercial, they played it in my skool, when the uti spokesmen was there, i laughed, nobody knew Y tho