The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

unBREAKable AutoLock

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: unBREAKable AutoLock

LMFAO man id hate to have one of those things go faulty and zap ya while driving. LMFAO

i wish they would legalize the south africa FLAME THROWER security for carjacking BUT i can see how that would be a bad idea if a kid or animal would set it off.LOL

but ya like first said... for a PRO theft no mater what you do can be bypassed........ wheel locks, wheel boots, da club, or the foot brake thing. ive seen one thing awhile back that locked the brake line preasure in the lines and you just had to turn a valve to lock the pressure going to the brake line.... BUT thing about that is all the fabing up lines and such to bring the valve or valves inside the car and backout to the brakes.LOL only thing most antitheft devices are gonna do is discourage ammatures...

Old 11-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: unBREAKable AutoLock

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

I just leave a few bullets, and empty casings in the center console and a drop cloth and latex gloves on the back seat. Does the trick every time! ROFL
problem with that would be......... if ya get pulled over. LMFAO

even if a cop walks by your car and sees that..... well i think they would watch you and hurase you about it. LMFAO